Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → time for some game play
time for some game play
2004-07-25, 10:52 PM #1
i've been fiddling too long on the web site in my sig. i still have some fiddling to do but i'm feeling the need to do some gaming.
i'm gonna install halo and give it a whirl. i bought it at christmas for $19.99 (super-duper sale).

so how is it for the pc?

i should finish JA too. (thanks Brian)

------------------
Pissed off?
2004-07-25, 11:25 PM #2
It isn't much good at all.

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%

[This message has been edited by BobTheMasher (edited July 26, 2004).]
Warhead[97]
2004-07-25, 11:31 PM #3
Halo for PC i think really sucks. XCube only. Or was it gamebox...aaoouuuhhaaaagghhhh i'm really tiired i think ii should get some sleep. mmm...sleeep...*snoor*

------------------
Massassi - Muh-Sah-See
2004-07-26, 12:39 AM #4
Well, I enjoyed it. The music's really good, and although your machine needs some grunt to be able to run it nicely, it's still pretty fun.

If you're looking to play online, Halo CE is better - it's downloadable somewhere.

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-07-26, 7:11 AM #5
Don't listen to these people. It's freaking awesome. Just as good single player, even better multiplayer. Only thing is no co-op.

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-26, 7:26 AM #6
If you like levels in which you do the exact same thing over and over in places that look almost exactly the same as the last area you were in, which you visit multiple times, and endlessly and pointlessly repetetive areas that could jsut as easily have been much shorter and avoided being irritating, with enemies that spawn behind you constantly in wave after wave, then yes, i guess it was okay. But i personally like an area to be cleared when i clear it, and i like to leave it when i leave it.

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-07-26, 7:26 AM #7
PLAY GALAXIES!

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-07-26, 7:41 AM #8
Halo for PC was oh KAY, but as is for the 'box it ruled so much harder. The aiming's a lot different, the assault rifle sucks wang, and there's no co-op. I mean that's pretty much everything that was good about halo. :|

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!