Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What ever happened to Asaj Ventress?
What ever happened to Asaj Ventress?
2004-07-26, 5:02 PM #1
Well? What happened? I sadly missed most of the Clone Wars series beyond episode 12, and there sadly isn't a commic shop within 3 miles of where i live, so i can't go and read the Clone Wars and Republic comics.

Every piece of info i can find indicates taht she will not be in Episode 3, and that she is most likely dead. Can anybody tell me what happened? Did she die? How?

Thanx for your time.

------------------
"Iraqniphobia - The fear of non-existant weapons of mass-destruction."
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2004-07-26, 5:37 PM #2
Anakin kills her on Yavin IV.

------------------
http://www.jedilegacy.net/gonk/
http://www.jedilegacy.net/gonk/
2004-07-26, 5:39 PM #3
Well........that ends that...

------------------
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-07-26, 6:03 PM #4
I read that as I very badly mutilated Ace Ventura.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-07-26, 6:57 PM #5
Gonk is almost right. Anakin "Kills" her on Yavin IV.

*no one is ever dead to someone who wrote ATTACK OF THE CLONES*

------------------
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
2004-07-26, 10:44 PM #6
Nah, he merely defeated Assaj on Yavin 4. She has a role in various comics and books that come afterwards, including the 'Obsession' comics, which is a 5-issue series leading up to the events of Episode 3(which has yet to be released, mind you).

Not sure what's going to happen to her. Apparantly, they've said that, regarding Durge and Assaj, one will die, and the other will be changed after the Clone Wars. I personally hope we'll see Durge be defeated(as entertaining as he is, I wouldn't mind to see him go), and Assaj either disfigured after a battle with Obi-Wan or even possibly redeemed.

------------------
Burrie - an old, pissed, dillusional, ghetto Scott-Dutchman with an Austrian accent
The answer is maybe.
2004-07-27, 5:53 AM #7
Did Cartoon Network take down their site for the show? They had all the episodes online for viewing around the time when they were being released, but searching the Cartoon Network site, I could find no trace of it.
2004-07-27, 8:36 AM #8
Well, as Durge was destroyed during one of the first 10 episodes of the clone wars series (he was blown apart like a frog that's been force-fed a stick of dynamite), I think the odds are that Asaj will be around for a while. still, that remains to be seen. Keep me posted.

------------------
"Iraqniphobia - The fear of non-existant weapons of mass-destruction."
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2004-07-27, 9:52 AM #9
At the end of that episode it was implied that Durge put himself back together, yet again.

It's possible that after the Clones all die, Durge loses his purpose (annihilating the Mandalorians), perhaps never knowing about Boba Fett. Even still, from what we've seen, he doesn't seem the type to just stop, or change. Maybe something involving the force and altering his mind, or healing the mental damage done by the torture.

I'd say Assaj has a good shot. I believe she was trained by a Jedi before she determined the Jedi Order held much of the guilt in his demise. Sidious made it clear to Dooku that she was a tool and nothing more. When that all comes to a head, it's possible she survives. She had little knowledge of the depths Dooku has fallen to the dark side, and none, as far as I'm aware of either Sidious or Dooku's being a Sith. She could be converted without revealing anything to the Republic.
I'm interested in what happens to Alpha.

------------------
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....

↑ Up to the top!