Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Jedi Timeline
The Jedi Timeline
2004-07-28, 7:46 AM #1
For all you Farcry owners, and soon to be HL2 owners, there is an AWESOME mod in production for BOTH games. I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I just now saw it. This looks great and I cannot wait to play it!

http://jeditimeline.com

Post your comments here!

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Writer/Author of the fanfic: Dragonball Aftershock

_.~'AKA DBF_SuperSaiyan'~._
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2004-07-28, 7:56 AM #2
They look like every other mod that churns out models and textures but never does any coding. Especially being for both games, it's doomed to fail.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2004-07-28, 7:59 AM #3
Do they have any pictures of the game in aciton? Or did I miss something, because all I am seeing is some 3D models.

------------------
ZGPC
2004-07-28, 8:04 AM #4
Err, I don't think there's a Far Cry SDK. At least, there wasn't last time I checked.

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-07-28, 8:21 AM #5
Doomed.

------------------
Massassi - Muh-Sah-See
2004-07-28, 9:00 AM #6
Im sure i heard of this in pc gamer about a month or 2 back

------------------
www.oxyonagon.com
nope.

↑ Up to the top!