Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → One Man Army
One Man Army
2004-07-28, 4:15 AM #1
I have completed production of a 30 min long television show entitled One Man Army. It features my personal work, mainly in a comedic light as an actor, director, and mainly, writer and editor.

I do not have the ability to distribute it online as of yet, as it is technically through the University's distribution network, although I own specific rights to it...

So, if you're in the North Texas area, e.g Denton, Lewisville, small towns around there. And recieve NTTV channel 22 on Charter Cable. (The University's station, which I also work at) be on the lookout for it to air.

To make this thread official, boost someone elses ego!

To Spiral: Lab. Drool. /me eats Spiral.

Continue!

------------------
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
2004-07-28, 5:31 AM #2
HOT TOMATOES.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-28, 6:25 AM #3
Uh...thanks?

------------------
2004-07-28, 8:19 AM #4
HOT BANANAS

------------------
Massassi - Muh-Sah-See
2004-07-28, 10:16 AM #5
Moist ******. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

[This message has been edited by Master Tonberry (edited July 28, 2004).]
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-07-28, 10:21 AM #6
I have absolutely no immediate access to that place you described, but I am curious about that thing that you made. What is the nature of this show? Is it like a one story deal, or is it a series of things happening? (I don't know what I am saying) but basically, can you describe it in more detail. I am interested in maybe doing something of maybe a similar nature.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-07-28, 3:21 PM #7
Basically, it's a one man show.

I edit, direct, write, produce, shoot, do the graphics, and act in almost all of it.

It's just a series of segments creted by me with no real story connection.

And, it PREMIERED TONIGHT!!!!!

I'm looking into internet distribution, if anyone can help....

------------------
2004-07-28, 8:07 PM #8
/me gobbles Thrawn

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b

↑ Up to the top!