Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Flock 1.0 Released - Social Networking with Firefox?
Flock 1.0 Released - Social Networking with Firefox?
2007-11-04, 4:42 PM #1
Interesting!
2007-11-04, 5:00 PM #2
Yes, I see how this might be interesting. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2007-11-05, 7:58 AM #3
Flock you.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-11-05, 8:54 AM #4
I don't know if I like it.
2007-11-07, 9:16 AM #5
I'm tired of social networking. Go make real friends.

Not directed at anyone in particular, that's just the first thought that comes to mind when I see the term "social networking".
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2007-11-07, 9:43 AM #6
Social networking can be pretty awesome.

It puts you in touch with people with similiar interests you'd never meet otherwise.
2007-11-07, 9:45 AM #7
that's what a dark room is for
2007-11-07, 6:17 PM #8
Yep, I never got the whole thing... I guess it's just a different way to go about it. I always use google to find things that I'm interested in, then when I find a good site about it, I join the forums. I guess the "social networking" way of doing it is to put up a list of the things you are interested in and then look for other people directly?
2007-11-07, 9:09 PM #9
Originally posted by Crimson:
I'm tired of social networking. Go make real friends.

Not directed at anyone in particular, that's just the first thought that comes to mind when I see the term "social networking".

agreed. everyone's talking about social networking now... i suppose thats what happens when it becomes a huge cash cow.

↑ Up to the top!