Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → School shooting in finland
School shooting in finland
2007-11-07, 5:45 PM #41
Originally posted by Cloud:
I actually have to agree. What's the translation of the latin phrase he wrote? I know the beginning is "If you seek peace, prepare for war." It's a phrase from The Punisher move.

By both strength [and] peace, ready for war! Justice is what is disturbed! This always is of tyranny!
2007-11-07, 6:30 PM #42
If you want peace..prepare for war is a kickass Children of Bodeom song :ninja:
I had a blog. It sucked.
2007-11-07, 6:31 PM #43
Well, there's lots of kickass CoB songs.
2007-11-07, 8:37 PM #44
Originally posted by Spook:
$11 so is UPS.

:master:

$12 on you trying to tell that to my boss and his stock dividends without him laughing.
2007-11-07, 11:02 PM #45
To be honest somehow I can't help, but wonder if I ever go insane like this guy. Alot of the kids I see on my college campus, I wouldn't care if they suddenly die. I'm talking about those who cause disturbances by vandalizing vehicles (breaking side mirrors, puncturing holes in the roof, etc), drawing a penis on the parking lot, blare their music so I can hear it from the floor below me, throw snowballs at people's windows, etc. I'm stilll wondering where the hell they can find the time to cause these mischievous actions and able to have their work done with quality.

Call campus police! :gonk: (;))
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-11-07, 11:05 PM #46
I'm stilll wondering where the hell they can find the time to cause these mischievous actions and able to have their work done with quality.

These people go to college because they got too old for free school to babysit them.
2007-11-07, 11:08 PM #47
Except that obviously if they're still acting like such douches that it's 99% likely they aren't paying for it themselves.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-11-07, 11:10 PM #48
You'd be surprised.

Sometimes people don't register the word loan as what it means.
2007-11-07, 11:15 PM #49
No doubt. The ones who are working their way through are usually the coolest about it all.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-11-08, 1:08 AM #50
Finnish colleges don't have tuition fees.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2007-11-08, 1:20 AM #51
Not to mention in this case the culprit was a high school student.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-11-08, 1:50 AM #52
We were talking about Cloud's comment.
2007-11-08, 3:27 PM #53
the finns should know better honestly

What fu**ed up society? Their cigarettes and booze are cheap, and their women put out like broken candy machines

SCORE!:v:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2007-11-08, 6:06 PM #54
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
Call campus police! :gonk: (;))

Alot of people did when they reported about their cars being vandalized. Guess what? The police didn't do a damn thing in the end. They say "security cameras" would be ineffective for catching these vandals. Oh and as for the loud music that's being played down below me, I reported to my RA about the incident 5-6 times now.....

Yeah and I agree that people who are actually working their way through college instead of lazing off and drinking every night deserve praise. If it weren't them, I might have done something crazy already.

Anyway to stay on topic, guess this shows that America isn't always the only one that has school shootings.
2007-11-08, 7:40 PM #55
Sounds like you go to the worst college in the world. You should try going to a good one. Also, not that it's not inconsiderate and silly, but are you really complaining about loud music?
Warhead[97]
2007-11-09, 6:01 PM #56
Originally posted by BobTheMasher:
Sounds like you go to the worst college in the world. You should try going to a good one. Also, not that it's not inconsiderate and silly, but are you really complaining about loud music?

Not really, I've been to Penn State branch campuses so far and they seem to have similar issues. Then again both are still considered Penn States (We are Penn State my ***). Yes, loud music do bother me. Somehow I seem to have a hard time phasing it out, while doing my work.

↑ Up to the top!