Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Just can't win :(
Just can't win :(
2007-11-19, 3:42 PM #41
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
What the hell were you looking for when you found that?

Someone sitting on the toilet in the middle of the night loading a magazine.
Back again
2007-11-19, 3:44 PM #42
That yeilds this.
[http://skuds.co.uk/images/assignment.jpg]
2007-11-19, 3:49 PM #43
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
What the hell were you looking for when you found that?

you've obviously never seen the movie full metal jacket... i refuse to speak to you from now on
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2007-11-19, 3:50 PM #44
If you have a brain, you'd be able to use google to the fullest.
Back again
2007-11-19, 4:11 PM #45
Here is my rifle, here is my gun..
D E A T H
2007-11-19, 4:16 PM #46
This is for fighting this is for fun sir!

Oh god the memories. I think I still have a scar under my hair from a rogue footlocker colliding with my skull.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-11-19, 5:45 PM #47
Originally posted by lassev:
Did you ever catch the rebel scum who performed the attack?

I think I've heard they succesfully escape pretty often.

Indirect like that is normally fired using timed methods so the sites are unmanned at the time of the attack.

Originally posted by 82nd_Fister:
So, Sergeant, Are you trying to say that I'm a pog?

No, I'm much more of a pog than you are. It's just that, for me, many of your Iraq related posts seem so melodramatic.

Originally posted by JediKirby:
I hate when people pretend like their experience being unique and individual gives them some kind of unique right to complain, make unquestionable claims, and hold others at social gunpoint. I don't go around telling people they couldn't possibly fathom my life or my experiences just because they aren't crippled. I certainly don't think it entitles me to criticize other crippled people/midgets for their behavior, either. I completely agree with Yoshi's circle jerk comment.

You certainly have a personal situation that most people can't fathom or relate to. People who have problems such as yours or worse make me feel pathetic for ever thinking I have a problem. Having said that, I agree with your opinion that people should not use their experience in the ways you refer. That doesn't alter the fact that people with experiences such as debilitating physical conditions or combat military service have unique experiences that average people can't fully identify with.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

↑ Up to the top!