Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Huckabee: Chuck Norris Approved
Huckabee: Chuck Norris Approved
2007-11-18, 9:01 PM #1

related story

i think i've got my vote picked now
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-11-18, 9:05 PM #2
...uhhhh..!!

politics and internet meme's don't match up....
"NAILFACE" - spe
2007-11-18, 9:07 PM #3
Huckabee is 100% insane.
2007-11-18, 9:10 PM #4
old news :tfti:
2007-11-18, 9:13 PM #5
Holy ****, that's amazing. My vote has definitely changed.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-11-18, 9:16 PM #6
Kudos to him for actually having the guts to try something like that.
Life is beautiful.
2007-11-18, 9:18 PM #7
I used to say Chuck Norris 2008, but I think Mike Huckabee will do. He has Chuck's approval.
2007-11-18, 9:46 PM #8
that
was
awesome
:awesome:
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-11-18, 9:54 PM #9
Could there be anything more awesome?! I don't think so. :neckbeard:
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2007-11-18, 10:35 PM #10
Chuck Norris doesn't believe in evolution. Awesome as the meme may be, he isn't going to make me vote for somebody.
2007-11-18, 10:36 PM #11
Hahahaha. "Chuck Norris Aprroved" is about to go viral.
Pissed Off?
2007-11-18, 11:15 PM #12
Woot, Norris and Huckabee are gonna kick some ***! (as in donkey)
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2007-11-19, 7:08 AM #13
Originally posted by Aglar:
Chuck Norris doesn't believe in evolution. Awesome as the meme may be, he isn't going to make me vote for somebody.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live.

You're right though. Any candidate Chuck Norris would endorse is a candidate unlikely to get my vote. I don't loathe Huckabee the way I do Giuliani or Clinton or Tancredo, but he definitely wouldn't be my choice.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-11-19, 7:45 AM #14
I really dislike Huckabee, but this is lulz-tastic. Anyone got a hi-res version?
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-11-19, 9:54 AM #15
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live.

That one is actually why I knew that about Chuck Norris.

Originally posted by Wikipedia:
One of the satirical "facts" made of Norris states that "There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live." Upon hearing this, Chuck replied:

It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: It's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things—and so can you."[3]
2007-11-19, 10:08 AM #16
I hate Chuck Norris. He's a usurping git that doesn't deserve any of the attention he's received. If anyone seriously changes their vote based on his recommendation, all I have to say to you is: Baaa, sheep, baaa.

And Walker, Texas Ranger was a terrible show.
2007-11-19, 10:18 AM #17
i've been thinking huckabee for a while now, and this just gives it another notch to the 'yes' category
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!