Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hey Mr. Thompson
Hey Mr. Thompson
2007-11-20, 8:26 AM #1
2007-11-20, 8:33 AM #2
diabeetus
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2007-11-20, 8:36 AM #3
i'm getting sick of this song and its myriad of parodies.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2007-11-20, 8:39 AM #4
I lol'd
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-11-20, 9:00 AM #5
Here's some Thompson quotes:

"Nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer."

"Mr. Gates, your company is potentially legally liable (for) the harm done at Virginia Tech. Your game, a killing simulator, according to the news that used to be in the Post, trained him to enjoy killing and how to kill." (Referring to Counter-Strike... lol)

"We just found gay sexual content in Bully as Jimmy Hopkins makes out with another male student. Good luck with your 'Teen' rating now." (on Bully - Rated T for Teen)

"The Bible doesn't promote killing innocent people, Grand Theft Auto does. Islam does.... Islam promotes the killing of innocent people. The Quran requires the infidel, whether Jew or Christian, to be killed. ... That's a core essence of the religion. ... Muhammad was a pirate who killed infidels and who advocated the killing of infidels - not a nice guy. Osama bin Laden is in keeping with his fine tradition."

"When a kid who has never killed anyone in his life goes on a rampage and looks like the Terminator, he's a video gamer."
2007-11-20, 9:17 AM #6
Vinny that video was awesome, thanks. :neckbeard:
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2007-11-20, 9:59 AM #7
It god old and annoying quickly. Probably enhanced by the huge unneeded pauses in the lyrics because the bloke didn't quite get rythms right. :P
nope.
2007-11-20, 12:17 PM #8
People need to stop giving crazy people credit by paying attention to them.
2007-11-20, 3:03 PM #9
It was "Eh" worthy.

↑ Up to the top!