Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → (reverse) Christmas list!
(reverse) Christmas list!
2007-11-20, 3:52 PM #1
So, what are you getting for other people this year..?

'tis early yet, but perhaps this'll remind people so we're not scrambling for stuff on Christmas Eve... :P

I picked this up for my sister (found a pretty fly deal on it, too). Black licorice for my dad, and I'll stop at the tobacco shop & get a good cigar too. Not sure what I'm doing for everybody else yet..
woot!
2007-11-20, 3:54 PM #2
It's just not christmas without scrambling for stuff on Christmas Eve.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2007-11-20, 5:06 PM #3
I'm not worried about christmas yet. A good friend of mine has a birthday coming up though, and I'm planning on turning her a crochet hook.

o.0
2007-11-20, 5:40 PM #4
Originally posted by JLee:
I picked this up for my sister (found a pretty fly deal on it, too).

... nah i won't comment here... too easy

anyway my sister gets a gift card and my mom... i'll figure that one out later
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2007-11-20, 5:46 PM #5
nothing
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-11-20, 6:31 PM #6
God, I have no idea (except that I'm probably getting my girlfriend a GPS unit). Too much other stuff to worry about right now, and I'm broke as hell. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for all the gifts I need to get. I wish I could tell half these people to just not get me anything and not expect anything from me.
2007-11-20, 6:32 PM #7
I work at Borders books and get an employee discount... so everyone is getting books. ;)
2007-11-20, 6:38 PM #8
Originally posted by Aglar:
God, I have no idea (except that I'm probably getting my girlfriend a GPS unit). Too much other stuff to worry about right now, and I'm broke as hell. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for all the gifts I need to get. I wish I could tell half these people to just not get me anything and not expect anything from me.

Keep an eye out for clearance stuff - I managed to get $100 off on my sister's gift..that's why I bought it..
woot!
2007-11-20, 7:09 PM #9
I got my sister a $200 gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.
2007-11-20, 8:08 PM #10
I really can't spend much this year.

It probably going to be little things, things I make, and gift cards. That or booze.

This thread is reminding me more that soon I will be making tons of candy instead of buying things for people.
2007-11-21, 5:27 AM #11
Originally posted by Jon`C:
I got my sister a $200 gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.

Hey sis, heres some money, go buy yourself some sexy underwear.

:P
nope.
2007-11-21, 8:31 AM #12
Trying to move + buying another car = sad christmas for my friends and family.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2007-11-21, 11:40 AM #13
All that I know that I'm giving so far would be a little cheapo Sansa 1gig MP3 player and a bluetooth headset for my girlfriend. As for the rest of my family and friends, its really just up to fate and good sales as to what they get from me.
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm

↑ Up to the top!