Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ghost Busters 3 !?!?!?
Ghost Busters 3 !?!?!?
2007-11-24, 11:20 PM #1
There have been may rumors due to this topic, is it to be or not to be, damned if they do damned if they dont? There was going to be a compleatly SGI (or w/e its called) movie, they they said, no now its just a game, then they said MABY both, i have no idea what to think about this, but i will say that Either way, its gunna be the coolest thing ever, you see the Game Informer this month? Bangin, thaths all i got to say, well what do you think? Is this a bad move or is are the Ghost Busters the coolest MoFo's on the planet, they made a comeback with ramb, rocky, indy jones, why not the busters? :colbert:
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2007-11-24, 11:21 PM #2
old news.
(It was annonced im pretty sure a while back, we had a thread.)
God i love my Zune.
(Edit) So it was a game. (Edit)
2007-11-24, 11:41 PM #3
They are making a Ghostbusters game. Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis are writing the game and will be voicong their respective characters. Billy Murray and Ernie Hudson are also going to do voices. They are treating the game as an official sequel to the 2nd movie and might call the game Ghostbusters 3.
Pissed Off?
2007-11-24, 11:42 PM #4
Yeah, the game should be the spiritual successor.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-11-24, 11:42 PM #5
I never understood why Ghostbusters 2 started with them basicly as failures.
I mean really, they saved the planet. Why all tha hate?
2007-11-24, 11:59 PM #6
I think anything they do will be amazing, the only thing i DONT want is, ya know whenever they bring back something old and cool, SOMEHOW hot tpoic gets ahold of it and sells the crap out if it to posers who dont even know what they are talking about just to be cool (wow i havent said "poser" in like 10 years lol) I just dont want to see a bunch of "Hot Topic" fags running around w/ ghostbuster t-shirts and makeup, telling me that there was no ghost busters anything till this "new" something, came out...
2007-11-25, 12:04 AM #7
Na i dant know bra but ya know it's pretty lame to like 'lol' you self when you are tryin' to make a post talkins bout the HOT TOPICS peoples man which sortsa makes no census.
Back again
2007-11-25, 12:08 AM #8
The total randomness in the last two posts frightens me.
Pissed Off?
2007-11-25, 12:09 AM #9
Originally posted by Darth_Xasthur:
I think anything they do will be amazing, the only thing i DONT want is, ya know whenever they bring back something old and cool, SOMEHOW hot tpoic gets ahold of it and sells the crap out if it to posers who dont even know what they are talking about just to be cool (wow i havent said "poser" in like 10 years lol) I just dont want to see a bunch of "Hot Topic" fags running around w/ ghostbuster t-shirts and makeup, telling me that there was no ghost busters anything till this "new" something, came out...

...What?
2007-11-25, 12:11 AM #10
it was just a comment regarding me using the word poser, i just thought i should point that out, there are very few times i DO make sense so there ya go....
2007-11-25, 12:12 AM #11
If you dont understand what im saying, just ignoor me, its the easiest way to deal with it....
2007-11-25, 12:15 AM #12
If you dont understand what im saying, just ignoor me, its the easiest way to deal with it....

True.
Back again
2007-11-25, 12:21 AM #13
My main goal with this (threas) was to see how many ppl like, hate, or dont care about the Ghost BUsters, i obviously labled the thread something totally wrong and i dident even have a clear statment, its too scattered and randam, more like a rant, which is what im starting to do, the point WAS, look at how off topic this got, only 3 votes and one was me, thats lame enough for me to justify saying UBER lame
2007-11-25, 12:28 AM #14
No, you were trying to be a pretentious **** by acting like you have some sort of right to be a Ghostbusters fan and people who shop at Hot Topic don't. Such peices of well known popular culture like Ghostbusters, Transformers, Nintendo, and what ever else Hot Topic sells, have been put on t-shirts for a long time, and it's especially appropriate in Hot Topic as they sell pop-culture merchendise. Only a socially inept cave-dweller with asperger's would have to pose to be a part of pop-culture.

You, on the other hand, appear to be trying to pose as some kind of bizzare looking-glass geek image, praising an 80's sci-fi comedy and denouncing those pesky "posers" of which we must all so obviously despise. This is especially pronounced by the fact you don't even know the right acronym for computer-generated images.

Also, we already had a thread about this game. Luckily, whoever posted that thread wasn't autistic and realised it was a videogame that had already been announced.
2007-11-25, 12:53 AM #15
Originally posted by Jin:
No, you were trying to be a pretentious **** by acting like you have some sort of right to be a Ghostbusters fan and people who shop at Hot Topic don't. Such peices of well known popular culture like Ghostbusters, Transformers, Nintendo, and what ever else Hot Topic sells, have been put on t-shirts for a long time, and it's especially appropriate in Hot Topic as they sell pop-culture merchendise. Only a socially inept cave-dweller with asperger's would have to pose to be a part of pop-culture.

You, on the other hand, appear to be trying to pose as some kind of bizzare looking-glass geek image, praising an 80's sci-fi comedy and denouncing those pesky "posers" of which we must all so obviously despise. This is especially pronoucned by the fact you don't even know the right acronym for computer-generated images.

Also, we already had a thread about this game. Luckily, whoever posted that thread wasn't autistic and realised it was a videogame that had already been annouced.

Im not sure how to respond to all of that. Ive been told that you've had a post about the game be 4, but that wasent even my goal to talk about the game, i dident collect all my thoughts when i was posting the thread, so everything is jammbled and mixed up. The "Hot Topic" comment wasent about EVERYONE who shops there, but the ppl that ACT like they know about stuff like "Ghostbusters", i have reacently moved to a prodominently white suburben commmunity, and being form where i was from, am not used to dealing with people that pretned to know what there talking about. In this place, thaths how everyone is and its annoying. At first when i read your post i was pissed, i was gunna be like "**** YOU", but at this point i dont care, because your opinion is just that, and opinion, i dont go into forms thring to impose my will on people to believe certain things and think a certain way, im just giving what i believe. IM not asking you to like nor axcept it. To adress the comment about the "Geek" thing, the last thing on my mind is how ppl, i guess you would say "think " of me, because im not caiming to be anything, nor posing to be, im just expressing my thoughts, you were the one who chose to come here and comment, i didnt ask you to, so whats the point in doing this ****, all it is, is a pain in the ***. This whole thing reminds me of seomthing my friend showed me, "Argueing on the internet is like racing in the spical olympics, even if you win your still retarded"
2007-11-25, 12:57 AM #16
OH GOD MY EYES!!!!!!!!!! THEY BURNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

He's probably some little 12 year old white kid new to the internet with his "RaDz" style of typing he and his friends use while chatting on AIM.
Back again
2007-11-25, 1:04 AM #17
Originally posted by Warlockmish:
OH GOD MY EYES!!!!!!!!!! THEY BURNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

He's probably some little 12 year old white kid new to the internet with his "RaDz" style of typing he and his friends use while chatting on AIM.

Im a 19 year old Mexican kid who just dosent use a PC enough to be good at typing
2007-11-25, 1:08 AM #18
I could have sworn I saw "12 year old white kid" in all that mess.
Back again
2007-11-25, 2:51 AM #19
Holy ***, He's GOLDS COUSIN....
Why the hell are you on a message board for a ten year old star wars game anyway?

(And us suburban whites aren't all snobs, Look around a little.)
2007-11-25, 8:43 AM #20
Warlock, Tiberium, stop being *******s.

Xasthur, don't say fags.
2007-11-25, 8:48 AM #21
[http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4775/lolwutep1.jpg]
D E A T H
2007-11-25, 10:03 AM #22
Well alright sorry, i just acted in the moment.
But really, Why are you posting on a Star Wars message board?
How did you find us?
2007-11-25, 9:25 PM #23
Well, i am mexican, that doesent mean that i've never seen technology, being from mexico, i have the game, and its one of my fav's of all time, i played it online back in the day when i was like 8 and stuff. Just cuz im mexican, dont lable me as some drunk a lawn mower, i dont listen to mexican music, i dont really hold any of its culture, im "basicly" white i guess one could say, i mean, i listen to black metal from norway, can one get much whiter? But in all honesty, just view me as a normal (as in however you define normal) person, if you want me to be a 12 year old white kid in youe hear (though that sounds creepy) go for it.....
2007-11-25, 9:46 PM #24
Well, i am mexican, that doesent mean that i've never seen technology, being from mexico, i have the game, and its one of my fav's of all time, i played it online back in the day when i was like 8 and stuff. Just cuz im mexican, dont lable me as some drunk a lawn mower, i dont listen to mexican music, i dont really hold any of its culture, im "basicly" white i guess one could say, i mean, i listen to black metal from norway, can one get much whiter? But in all honesty, just view me as a normal (as in however you define normal) person, if you want me to be a 12 year old white kid in youe hear (though that sounds creepy) go for it.....

That was by far one of the strangest posts I've ever read on Massassi. I believe that says a lot.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2007-11-25, 9:49 PM #25
No, you were trying to be a pretentious **** by acting like you have some sort of right to be a Ghostbusters fan and people who shop at Hot Topic don't.

Don't worry, though Darth.. As you can see from the responses on this thread, most people here at Massassi are pretentious ****'s.. So you'll fit in just fine.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2007-11-25, 9:49 PM #26
Attachment: 17814/cheneyrobot.jpg (55,538 bytes)

2007-11-25, 9:52 PM #27
that ^ was the coolest
2007-11-25, 9:58 PM #28
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Warlock, Tiberium, stop being *******s.

Xasthur, don't say fags.

[http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2541/ohyoudt1.jpg]
2007-11-26, 1:18 PM #29
what?
2007-11-26, 4:35 PM #30
Originally posted by Avenger:
They are making a Ghostbusters game. Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis are writing the game and will be voicong their respective characters. Billy Murray and Ernie Hudson are also going to do voices. They are treating the game as an official sequel to the 2nd movie and might call the game Ghostbusters 3.

To those who haven't seen the video. By the way, the game is coming to all consoles, handheld systems, and the PC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtS5m8DOsTw

I hope there's some online four player coop in the game.
2007-11-26, 4:53 PM #31
Thanks for the link for the footage!! :)
2007-11-26, 5:17 PM #32
Also, we already had a thread about this game. Luckily, whoever posted that thread wasn't autistic and realised it was a videogame that had already been announced.

Probably me just for the sake of clarification. I just said it was official and linked to a new movie. *shrugs*
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2007-11-26, 6:17 PM #33
Nevermind. Found it.

↑ Up to the top!