Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Heroes Part 4 Billion.
Heroes Part 4 Billion.
2007-11-26, 7:01 PM #1
Holy crap. Who's ready for Hiro v Peter ?
D E A T H
2007-11-26, 7:31 PM #2
I honestly don't know how Hiro can beat Peter.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-11-26, 7:35 PM #3
chop his head off duhhhh
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-11-26, 7:37 PM #4
Peter has his power. Plus like a lot more too.
Back again
2007-11-26, 8:15 PM #5
Oh come on. Is that even a spoiler anymore?

That's like saying People on Heroes have super powers!
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2007-11-26, 9:03 PM #6
I dont get that show. I dont understand whats so cool about it. Ive tried, i just can not bring myslef to like it. It is the same with shows like "LOST" Lame on the same leval as Chris Ben Wah.....
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2007-11-26, 9:41 PM #7
So that was a pretty interesting 2nd to the last show huh? I have to say JG was right about how the eye thing with Bennet was lame seeing it for the second time. If only this season would be longer.

So the girl can learn parkour by watching her iPod. :colbert:

Can't the cop take over Sylar easily now?
Back again
2007-11-26, 10:03 PM #8
Gotta love how they spoil so much of the finale in their preview of it next week. :rolleyes:
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2007-11-26, 10:29 PM #9
She learns what she sees instantly.
Pissed Off?
2007-11-26, 11:12 PM #10
Originally posted by Avenger:
She learns what she sees instantly.

Yeah I know, but still :|
Back again
2007-11-26, 11:18 PM #11
Quote:

My guess is they used Maya to almost kill him, then sedated him somehow while he was down.
2007-11-26, 11:18 PM #12
Ah, just jealous. :P
Pissed Off?
2007-11-26, 11:48 PM #13
Sucks this season ends next Monday. Enemies at the moment are just the gangsters, Adam, and The Company. I wonder when Peter will realize Adam is evil.
Back again
2007-11-27, 12:50 AM #14
He should read Adam's mind.
Pissed Off?
2007-11-27, 5:13 AM #15
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
My guess is they used Maya to almost kill him, then sedated him somehow while he was down.

or maybe he's off somewhere trying to find victoria pratt... maybe they'll waste a few minutes next week showing him finding her body
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2007-11-27, 11:48 AM #16
Gotta love how they spoil so much of the finale in their preview of it next week. :rolleyes:

That is exactly why I don't watch previews.
D E A T H
2007-11-27, 11:51 AM #17
A quite lacking episode.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-11-27, 4:22 PM #18
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
That is exactly why I don't watch previews.

Kind of hard when the episode just ends and BOOM instantly NEXT WEEK! 2 HEROES DIE! LOL
2007-11-27, 4:26 PM #19
yeah they should have totally done that with the last harry potter movie...

right before the credits...

NEXT YEAR SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2007-11-27, 5:03 PM #20
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
yeah they should have totally done that with the last harry potter movie...

right before the credits...

NEXT YEAR SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

Then The Company decides to use Dumbledore for his power of magicalness and revive him with Claire's blood.
Back again
2007-11-27, 5:36 PM #21
Originally posted by Warlockmish:

Considering how he can **** with people's minds, it doesn't seem like Syler would be much of a match regardless.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-11-27, 5:40 PM #22
Next episode is going to be fast paced and annoying :\. In one spot the Mexican learned to control her powers and she magically didn't smell her brother's corpse. It's not like Sylar can get soaked that fast.
Back again
2007-11-27, 5:48 PM #23
Blame that kind of thing on the strike, which is shortening the season by a dozen episodes.
Pissed Off?
2007-11-27, 5:56 PM #24
Kind of hard when the episode just ends and BOOM instantly NEXT WEEK! 2 HEROES DIE! LOL

I watch til the end, then when the end is there, I turn it off, or I download the ep then know when the spoilers are coming on. I try to stay clear of them as much as possible.
D E A T H
2007-11-27, 6:02 PM #25
In one spot the Mexican learned to control her powers and she magically didn't smell her brother's corpse.

Dude, dead people don't rot instantly. It would have taken many hours at least before that to become a problem.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-11-27, 6:53 PM #26
right, and the amount of blood was still relatively minimal (for a stab wound). For that amount of time, quite easy to cover.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2007-11-27, 8:27 PM #27
Well, I have a question about Peter's power. He can absorb it but does he have the same level as the user? I see it as someone gaining all sorts of spells but the acquired spells are at level 1, not a higher level say as the cops power. Still, Peter can wield his bolts.
Back again
2007-11-27, 9:31 PM #28
Well, I have a question about Peter's power. He can absorb it but does he have the same level as the user? I see it as someone gaining all sorts of spells but the acquired spells are at level 1, not a higher level say as the cops power. Still, Peter can wield his bolts.

I thought that like the others, he has to practice the abilities to get better.

I didn't get to see any previews for next week. :colbert:
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-11-27, 9:40 PM #29
Considering that Peter went full nuke last season, but couldn't put thoughts into peoples heads, I'd guess he's got the full power that the other person has at that time.

I'm just wondering if Peter can absorb the Hatian's power. I mean, the Hatian can turn off Peter's power, but who does which first... can Peter absorb it before the Hatian turns the powers off?

Also, I love how everyone takes for granted that losing your head makes the healing heroes die, but considering they haven't had it done yet, how would they know? We saw Claire regen her toe, why can't she regen everything from the neck down?
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2007-11-27, 11:34 PM #30
That head shot off thing has me confused about the episode that goes 5 years into the future from last season. Claire was alive in that episode, but that future was supposed to be based on Sylar taking her power and, in effect, removing her head so he could heal from Hiro stabbing him.
2007-11-28, 4:39 AM #31
Originally posted by SG-fan:
Considering that Peter went full nuke last season, but couldn't put thoughts into peoples heads, I'd guess he's got the full power that the other person has at that time.

I'm just wondering if Peter can absorb the Hatian's power. I mean, the Hatian can turn off Peter's power, but who does which first... can Peter absorb it before the Hatian turns the powers off?

Also, I love how everyone takes for granted that losing your head makes the healing heroes die, but considering they haven't had it done yet, how would they know? We saw Claire regen her toe, why can't she regen everything from the neck down?

No, the Haitian is like a neutralizing substance. You can't do powers near him (remember when he was working with Bob and locked peter up?) which makes me think if you put Adam next to the Haitian, could you kill him?

As far as Claire's and Adam's power, I think there needs to be part of the brain intact to continue on with their regeneration.
Back again
2007-11-28, 7:32 AM #32
Remember from Season 1 and Claire's date-rape scene? She got that stick or something jammed up into the back of her neck, and she died. It wasn't until the autopsy that the stick was removed, and then she healed up.

Also, SG-fan, it wasn't "everyone", just Adam who's been around for 400 years and has dealt with other "healer-type" heroes. Ok, wait, you're right, members of "The Company" know that too - must have found that out from Adam or their own experiments.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2007-11-28, 3:46 PM #33
Quote:

I'm guessing it takes Peter a second or two, maybe a minute, I dunno, but some unit of time where the Haitian neutralizes his power before Peter can absorb his power.
2007-11-28, 3:49 PM #34
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
Remember from Season 1 and Claire's date-rape scene? She got that stick or something jammed up into the back of her neck, and she died. It wasn't until the autopsy that the stick was removed, and then she healed up.

Also, SG-fan, it wasn't "everyone", just Adam who's been around for 400 years and has dealt with other "healer-type" heroes. Ok, wait, you're right, members of "The Company" know that too - must have found that out from Adam or their own experiments.

Then technically, the phasing firefighter guy could theoretically "kill" Adam and Claire by phasing his hand into their head and meshing it around? I mean say they got caught in a meat grinder or beheaded, would they still live?
Back again
2007-11-28, 4:28 PM #35
Blatantly obvious question coming: why didn't Mica's cousin just go back out the window?
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2007-11-28, 4:33 PM #36
Because she's a moron.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2007-11-28, 5:44 PM #37
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:
Blatantly obvious question coming: why didn't Mica's cousin just go back out the window?

Ooops! Don't think that was in the iPod. Bob's true villainousness is shown here. :awesome:
Back again
2007-11-28, 7:20 PM #38
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:

Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
Because she's a moron.

I refuse to believe this! It's obvious that through lack of any true character development, we missed the part of her back-story which explains this. :colbert:

Obviously.
:ninja:
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2007-11-28, 7:30 PM #39
She never looked at a video on how to leave a room.

duh
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-11-28, 7:34 PM #40
Don't be silly. You can't use Parkour to get out of windows. Only into them.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!