Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Greetings from Alaska
Greetings from Alaska
2004-08-01, 10:27 AM #1
Hello all. I am in Ketchikan, Alaska. On a 10 day cruise that started in SF and went to Victoria, B.C., then around Tracey's Arm, then stopped in Skagway (fun little town), then to Juneau, and now in Ketchikan. In the next two days I will be sailing back to SF and then flying home back to Florida. It is a nice little break from all the heat.

To make this legit, post your summer cruise.

(P.S. I was able to pan some gold and got $9.45 worth (thats alot when panning in a tour thingy, cause they are usually cheapos))

------------------
A computer's worst nightmare:

[This message has been edited by gammasts.]
A computer's worst nightmare:

HazTeam Website-=HT=
2004-08-01, 10:47 AM #2
I didn't go on a summer cruise, but I drove fown to Vegas for about a week. That was fun.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-01, 10:50 AM #3
Leeds Festival is the only break away from home i'll be getting this year.

A cruise would be cool, although Alaska looks a bit too cold for my liking, although living in Florida would make you readjust whats TOO cold, heh.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-08-01, 10:50 AM #4
I've just got back from Turkey - went quad biking and on a coastal boat trip - two photos here that I took on the boat trip - we got to jump off the boat at intervals and swim, then they BBQ'd some chicken for us around lunchtime on the boat, twas awesome!

[http://charmed.slayuk.com/graz/Turkey_010.jpg]
[http://charmed.slayuk.com/graz/Turkey_012.jpg]

------------------
Fire Pretty - Graz's Armoury - (That's my blog...)

The Soviet Bunker - (That's my forum...)

"Thou shalt not steal. (Because the government doesn't like competition!)"
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets

↑ Up to the top!