Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → bored.. gimme some ideas
bored.. gimme some ideas
2007-11-27, 10:57 AM #1
well I've got a whole web server and domain name dedicated to my portfolio.. but because I'm not that sweet I feel like it's a waste of internet space.

I've been wanting to build a website/community that people will come to visit for information and conversation, but I'm not sure what to focus on..

(waiting for someone to say ZHOH)
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2007-11-27, 11:00 AM #2
You and me both man, I have/had (its dying since my car, and my enthusiasm for the club, have both died) a car club website. I'm looking for something more productive to do with my TB of space and practically unlimited bandwidth.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2007-11-27, 11:06 AM #3
You could try playing knife games on the table.
2007-11-27, 11:16 AM #4
ok :rolleyes:

yeah I thought about that too KOP_AoEJedi, but there are a lot of car enthusiasts sites out there.. Even if I wanted to make a local site for the import scene there are atleast 2-3 websites I'd have to compete with. I thought about a local hot-rod site.. because I actually own one now
2007-11-27, 12:26 PM #5
Well there are many 'wide range' sites. My site was for the newest generation civics, which still werent spoiled by people living in the past (fast and furious rage). We would just hang out, do photoshoots, look at peoples mods, and go for cruises. (CRUISES, NOT RACES PEOPLE).
2007-11-27, 12:37 PM #6
Yeah dude.

We all know cruise still means "act like an *** on the highway."
2007-11-27, 12:40 PM #7
I actually have only 'acted like an *** on the highway." once. Anytime I drive wrecklessly its on a deserted road by myself. Which is how i totalled the car haha... oops. Oh well, lesson learned.
2007-11-27, 12:54 PM #8
Where do you live? I'm sure you know of honda-tech.com, great for gaining knowledge but full of douche bags..

I usually hang out at ohiohondas.com but anymore, I just use these sites for the classifieds
2007-11-27, 2:50 PM #9
Rob means act like an *** on the information super highway. :colbert:
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-11-27, 2:54 PM #10
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
I actually have only 'acted like an *** on the highway." once. Anytime I drive wrecklessly its on a deserted road by myself. Which is how i totalled the car haha... oops. Oh well, lesson learned.

You wrecklessly totalled your car?

:P
woot!
2007-11-27, 3:15 PM #11
Originally posted by Spook:
Rob means act like an *** on the information super highway. :colbert:

lol

he must 'cruise' a lot then

↑ Up to the top!