Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Favorite Subjects?
Favorite Subjects?
2007-12-05, 11:15 PM #1
What are/were your favorite subjects in school?

For me English and Math.

I like the teachers, the projects, and everything overall.

I used to like science, until I took AP Chemistry.
Back again
2007-12-05, 11:49 PM #2
none of the above
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-12-06, 12:03 AM #3
Maths, Science, History and Languages.

:hist101: ... :neckbeard:
2007-12-06, 12:25 AM #4
What Mr. Mantrain said (except History I suck at papers :smith: )
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2007-12-06, 12:41 AM #5
Fire
Pissed Off?
2007-12-06, 12:56 AM #6
History and science. I used to think I'd study history, but then I visited the department of history during high school and nearly fell asleep during the lectures I attended. Thus, I ended up with a natural science.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2007-12-06, 3:18 AM #7
English and History. I was always proud of the work I did for English Language, and History was (mostly) interesting. I say mostly because for A Level we had to study Russian history and British political history. I'm sure you can figure out which of those was actually interesting.
2007-12-06, 4:12 AM #8
Political Science (I put English?)
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-12-06, 5:03 AM #9
Maths, Music and Graphic Comm?
nope.
2007-12-06, 7:59 AM #10
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
What Mr. Mantrain said (except History I suck at papers :smith: )

That's why I took history - no-one else in my maths/science groups could write a proper document. Two years of hard essay writing kept me tight on SPAG (Spelling, punctuation and grammar) which was great for uni. A LOT of engineers on my course had terrible English, and it helped me to stick out a bit.
2007-12-06, 8:02 AM #11
Physics and Sport for me,

although I was good at maths, I only did it so that I could do the physics I wanted. I see it more of a tool than as something I enjoy...
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2007-12-06, 8:45 AM #12
English.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-12-06, 8:46 AM #13
Foreign Language.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2007-12-06, 12:52 PM #14
Modern foreign languages - I liked them so much I went back to school as an adult to teach three of them!
2007-12-06, 1:00 PM #15
Originally posted by LividDK27:
English and History. I was always proud of the work I did for English Language, and History was (mostly) interesting.

I felt the exact same way.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2007-12-06, 1:06 PM #16
Where's music.
2007-12-06, 1:38 PM #17
Where's the option for "The Female Form"?
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2007-12-06, 1:45 PM #18
I enjoyed woodshop.

One particular day, the friend with the beard (before he had a beard), the friend with the hat, and I were in woodship building little stepping stools or something equally boring. The instructor stepped out of the room for a few minutes, leaving us alone with the power equipment. When he returned, he found us standing there, drills in hand.

There were holes in the tables, holes in the benches, holes in the walls, holes in the floor, holes in the ceiling, holes in the door, holes in the counters, holes in the cabinets, holes in the desks, holes in everything one could possibly drill a hole into. He became livid and threatened to have us expelled, until we reminded him that he had left several minors unattended with dangerous equipment so he could go outside and smoke a cigarette, although it was possibly a doobie, we couldn't really tell from the window and the principal wouldn't care much anyway. Also, if he decided he did want to tell the principal, I told him I may have accidently injured myself on the scroll saw during his absence, possibly resulting in long-term damage to my left thumb. After a long silence, during which we could see he was carefully evaluating what we had said, he told us to behave and carry on.
2007-12-06, 1:59 PM #19
Pretty limited set of subjects, isn't it?

I enjoyed english, my programming classes, and visual art. I liked math all my life until Grade 11, then developed an intense hate for it. If all goes well, after this semester I'll be done with math-only courses for life.
2007-12-06, 3:13 PM #20
history - though I also enjoy my marketing classes and music should also be on there

JUST NOT ECON
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-12-06, 3:15 PM #21
lunch
:master::master::master:
2007-12-06, 3:23 PM #22
Math.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2007-12-06, 3:33 PM #23
science and arts
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2007-12-06, 3:36 PM #24
Math and Science.

Prolly why I'm in a science/math major now.

↑ Up to the top!