Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Britassians: Radiohead Tour
Britassians: Radiohead Tour
2007-12-06, 6:58 PM #1
Hey,

So Radiohead e-mailed me about their upcoming tour. I'm going to be in Denmark this spring, so I'm thinking about seeing them at the only UK concert besides Glasgow (sorry Bacon) that's not sold out: Manchester LCCC. Tickets are 42.50 GBP a pop, but it's RADIOHEAD. I hear they're great in concert... but last time I was supposed to see them in concert, I had a bad trip :smith: . Anyway, has anyone here bought tickets/thought of going/enjoyed Radiohead?

Also, what is Manchester LCCC, and is it terribly difficult to get to from London?

- Gris
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-12-06, 7:00 PM #2
I'll see them if they're close enough to me over here in the U.S.... and for a reasonable price.
2007-12-06, 7:10 PM #3
Nope. :smith:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-12-07, 4:31 AM #4
Manchester LCCC is the Lancashire County Cricket Club. That's about as much help as I can be, since I've never actually been to Manchester.
2007-12-07, 9:55 AM #5
Manchester LCCC and Glasgow Green are both outdoor gigs.

Manchester is about 200-250 miles from london, but there'll be trains and stuff, but Manchester airport does to direct flights to the US you know. :P

Come to the Glasgow one and you can kip on my spare bed. :P
nope.
2007-12-07, 10:38 AM #6
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/945173?tm_link=tm_home_g1&hot_ticket_brand=home

It's very odd, because at work today my colleague was buying tickets for one of the London Victoria gigs. At the site above seems to have tickets avaialble for them.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter

↑ Up to the top!