Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tremors 4... It does exist
Tremors 4... It does exist
2004-07-31, 3:29 PM #1
Ok, I've seen tremors 2 and 3 and part of 1. Someone told me there was a fourth, but the guy's a chronic liar and when I asked at the movie store, they just laughed at me. So I was at the movie store today, and lo and behold, I saw Tremors 4, the movie I was told never existed. Am I the only one that was suspicious of a fourth? Did anyone else know there was a fourth?
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2004-07-31, 3:32 PM #2
I knew about the fourth, but it got old after the first.

------------------
Wisdom is the application of knowledge.
Life is beautiful.
2004-07-31, 3:36 PM #3
The first was good. A funny, sorta-original comedy-horror. The second was terrible, the third was stupid. I didnt care to see the fourth.

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq!
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-07-31, 3:42 PM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
The first was good. A funny, sorta-original comedy-horror. The second was terrible, the third was stupid. I didnt care to see the fourth.

</font>
Yeah, the only reason 2 was any good was Burt and his armor-piercing 50 cal, and that's why he's the main character of 3, which still totally blew. Despite Burt.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2004-07-31, 4:10 PM #5
Yes, it was on Sci-Fi last weekend.
2004-07-31, 4:25 PM #6
I agree with the above statments about the Tremors movies. Tremors 1 was far superior to its successors.

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-07-31, 4:31 PM #7
I saw the fourth, it sucked.. HARD.

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-07-31, 5:09 PM #8
1 kicked *** 2 was ok 3 blew never saw 4 but i'm sure it makes 3 watchable

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-07-31, 8:02 PM #9
IMDB is your friend - you'll never have to feel like an idiot again.

------------------
Brian's Web Log is CLOSED.
2004-08-01, 8:23 AM #10
4 is better than 3

------------------
mir·ow ( V ) Pronunciation Key (meer-oh)
Someone or something that possesses unfathomable awesomeness
2004-08-01, 3:03 PM #11
Hmmmmm. I never knew there was a four. Ive only seen 1 and 2 though and yes 1 is much much better.

------------------
Its peanut butter jelly time!
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-08-01, 3:35 PM #12
I hated the show. So much. I hated it like I hate getting shot in the face with a mace gun, or something, I dunno, something bad.

------------------
[insert various humourous anecdotes here]

↑ Up to the top!