Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ATTEnTION:
ATTEnTION:
2007-12-15, 5:03 PM #1
[http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_josh/stoli.jpg] + [http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/macub723/B000AQAT32.jpg] + [http://www.cvcoffee.com/prod_images_blowup/Schweppes-Blow-Up1.jpg] == Fantastic.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2007-12-15, 5:06 PM #2
get some decent ginger ale. >_>

o.0
2007-12-15, 5:11 PM #3
My guess: These are the only three drinkable liquids you had available.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-12-15, 5:30 PM #4
Oh God. I do not want to think in the slightest of alcohol right now.

I'm just now recovering from a 5-alarm hangover. I was bedridden all day today :(
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2007-12-15, 5:35 PM #5
Vernor's ginger ale is the best.
2007-12-15, 5:42 PM #6
BORN IN THE HEART OF RUSSIA

"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-12-15, 6:04 PM #7
Originally posted by Steven:
Vernor's ginger ale is the best.

Cock and Bull is better.

[http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8352/cocknbullgingerbeer35ei2.jpg]
It's really hard to find around here though.

Australian Ginger Brew (hot variety) is also quite good.

o.0
2007-12-15, 6:26 PM #8
I drank half a BOX of wine before we even went out on wednesday and I had a 12 hour drinking session until 8am this morning.

I am not drinking for at least a week.
nope.
2007-12-15, 6:37 PM #9
Am I the only person of legal drinking age here that doesn't get wasted every weekend? Or, for that matter, has NEVER gotten ****faced?
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2007-12-15, 6:38 PM #10
I'm not very adventurous:

[http://www.newcastlebrown.com/images/pictures/token_b_downloads.jpg]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-12-15, 6:43 PM #11
Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
Am I the only person of legal drinking age here that doesn't get wasted every weekend? Or, for that matter, has NEVER gotten ****faced?

I never said anywhere that I got **** faced. I had two large wine glasses full of the mixture above. Not even enough to get buzzed. And it was served with dinner. It was in reality a substitute for the lack of red wine in my house tonight.

Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
My guess: These are the only three drinkable liquids you had available.

Wrong! haha. In reality, they were the only liquids I could form into some sort of 'tini to replace the wine as I mentioned... Though they would have been better with some good, dry vermouth. I didn't have any.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2007-12-15, 6:45 PM #12
[http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Jagermeister_bottle.jpg]
yes
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-12-15, 6:46 PM #13
i am 23 and drink 1-2 times a month at most, and then almost never get ****faced. except for my birthday. i always seem to get trashed on my birthday.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2007-12-15, 7:04 PM #14

I've never touched alcohol in my life and will never. Alcohol makes people ****in' idiots and I want no part in it.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-12-15, 7:22 PM #15
Originally posted by Greenboy:
Cock and Bull is better.

It's really hard to find around here though.

Australian Ginger Brew (hot variety) is also quite good.

Fail. That's ginger beer, which is quite a different beast than ginger ale, and not at all interchangeable.
:master::master::master:
2007-12-15, 7:45 PM #16

(I love the image leeching!)
*takes landfish's Jägermeister*
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2007-12-15, 7:53 PM #17
Originally posted by stat:
Fail. That's ginger beer, which is quite a different beast than ginger ale, and not at all interchangeable.

Fine. For ginger ale I tend to go with Reed's Premium Ginger Brew. Good stuff.

o.0
2007-12-15, 7:53 PM #18
don't make me fly out there and beat you silly with a sea trout.

ILL DO IT DALF
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-12-15, 8:00 PM #19
Originally posted by landfish:
don't make me fly out there and beat you silly with a sea trout.

ILL DO IT DALF

YOU DON'T HAVE THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO BEAT ME WITH SAID TROUT!
2007-12-15, 8:15 PM #20
THATS NOT WHAT YOUR GRANDMOTHER SAID LAST NIGHT
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-12-15, 8:15 PM #21
Originally posted by Freelancer:
I've never touched alcohol in my life and will never. Alcohol makes people ****in' idiots and I want no part in it.

Alcohol doesn't make people idiots--it makes people loosen the **** up. When you get too loose, you get stupid, true, but if you're not an idiot to begin with you shouldn't get to that point and you should be able to keep your composure fairly easily.

I can tell you don't have many friends though just from that outlook.

And I was gonna say landfish wins until he did dalf's granny.

That's just ****ed up.
D E A T H
2007-12-15, 8:20 PM #22
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
I can tell you don't have many friends though just from that outlook.

Or you're just in the mood to be a total douche. Seriously, lay off. If someone doesn't like alcohol then they don't like it.
2007-12-15, 8:22 PM #23
No ****!

I guess we all know landfish is a GILF person.

creeeeepy
2007-12-15, 8:24 PM #24
>.>
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-12-15, 8:34 PM #25
Originally posted by IRG SithLord:
Or you're just in the mood to be a total douche. Seriously, lay off. If someone doesn't like alcohol then they don't like it.

He doesn't know whether he likes alcohol or not. He's never drank any, because he attached a stigma to it.
2007-12-15, 8:59 PM #26
Wheat beer :awesome:

[http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9504/ommegangwittegq6.jpg] [http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9834/greatlakesholymoseswhithc0.jpg]
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-12-15, 9:09 PM #27

I'm only 17.

:ninja:
nope.
2007-12-16, 12:10 AM #28
Originally posted by Yecti:
I never said anywhere that I got **** faced. I had two large wine glasses full of the mixture above. Not even enough to get buzzed. And it was served with dinner. It was in reality a substitute for the lack of red wine in my house tonight.

Not what I meant to imply. It just seems that's the way most alcohol threads on Massassi generally go.

One beer does not a ****in' idiot make. Just saying. I bought a six pack of Smirnoff and Landshark beer back before thanksgiving. I'm just now almost done with them. I held you opinion once. I'm not saying I think alcohol is the greatest thing ever. But it's not satan either. I'd advise you to try something at least once. You might like it. It's can be a relaxing way to end the day sometimes. And you could end up like me. I'm highly likely to stay on my course of finishing a six pack in a month. =P
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2007-12-16, 1:47 AM #29
I bought a six pack of Smirnoff

You can leave your manhood at the door. They don't even taste good. Unless you mean six fifths of Smirnoff vodka, which would excusable.
2007-12-16, 2:20 AM #30
That's another thing I hate about alcohol. Your manhood is at stake when you drink certain kinds of it? I mean wtf.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-12-16, 3:53 AM #31
People are stupid and make up stupid things. One doesn't have to follow them, though.

Anyhow, I've been sticking around with Mozart Chocolate Liquor and Kirsberry Cherry Speciality for years now. Well, 1.5 years with Kirsberry but still... the combined taste is also pretty awesome.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-12-16, 9:42 AM #32
Yeah, I drink whatever I want, too. You're just being a naysayer and attaching a stigma from some bad experience, or even worse from the media. Alcohol in moderation can be a wonderful social lubricant, and can take people very much like yourself from stick in the mud to pleasant-to-be-around. It's no different than nerds sucking down pints of bawls at a lan party to stay awake and get hyped up. It's just a social medication.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-12-16, 10:09 AM #33
That's another thing I hate about alcohol. Your manhood is at stake when you drink certain kinds of it? I mean wtf.

Well they're called "chick drinks" for a reason.
2007-12-16, 10:10 AM #34

It's kinda the same idea as a man going shopping for pink purses and paying a visit to Victoria's Secret.
2007-12-16, 11:28 AM #35
Originally posted by IRG SithLord:

Or not. I don't appreciate people that judge me for doing things they've never tried (that are moderately legal, at least).
D E A T H
2007-12-16, 11:47 AM #36
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
Well they're called "chick drinks" for a reason.

No they aren't.

They're called Poof Juice.

:P
nope.
2007-12-16, 11:53 AM #37
Or ***** beer.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-12-16, 11:58 AM #38
Misogyny Milk
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-12-16, 12:07 PM #39
I heard codeine and "chick drinks" go together really well.

D:
2007-12-16, 12:40 PM #40
beer or

[http://www.vuonqua.com/catalog/051415.jpg]
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"

↑ Up to the top!