Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Donate to Child's Play!
Donate to Child's Play!
2007-12-18, 2:04 PM #1
Donations close on December 20th, and I am sending the money to them sometime on the 21st. Please, if you've been putting off donating, donate now! We haven't beaten last years record yet, and I know we can.

So donate if you can! See the sticky for the details! Every little bit you can donate helps.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2007-12-18, 2:17 PM #2
Let me know when I can swing by and hand you the donation, dud-meister. Erm, unless you're not in Maryland for some strange reason...
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2007-12-18, 2:25 PM #3
Sorry, I donated through school because they match our donations.
2007-12-18, 4:07 PM #4
I'll be sending the holiday logo cash on the 20th, and I expect Evad and SAJN to do the same. I'll be posting a tally of what's been earned on the thread come the 20th.
2007-12-18, 4:15 PM #5
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Let me know when I can swing by and hand you the donation, dud-meister. Erm, unless you're not in Maryland for some strange reason...

I think duds still gonna be up here.

PS dud im going to the bank tomorrow...will you be at the red barn thurs night?
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-12-18, 5:53 PM #6
Geb - how much are you going to donate? I'll put in that much extra from my money, and then I'll meet up with you sometime over the break and you can pay me back. I get back on Friday, but I'm probably going to be busy that day, and Saturday, and possibly Sunday.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2007-12-18, 6:34 PM #7
Originally posted by happydud:
Geb - how much are you going to donate? I'll put in that much extra from my money, and then I'll meet up with you sometime over the break and you can pay me back. I get back on Friday, but I'm probably going to be busy that day, and Saturday, and possibly Sunday.

$10.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!