Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hewwo.
Hewwo.
2007-12-22, 8:07 PM #1
What's up? My name is Adam. I used to post here years ago, but I forgot which name I used/lost that login information a long time ago, so here's a new account. I was a bit surprised to see that this place still existed.

I don't really play JK much anymore, except for nostalgia's sake. I used to be pretty into mapping, I think I actually released a few really crappy maps here when I was like 15.

Lately I've been playing music (read: I dropped out of school to be in a band full time) and having a lot of fun with it. We're getting ready to send stuff to record labels and record a full length. You should visit our Myspace [url=www.myspace.com/frankieandhisfingers]here[/url]. Tell me what you think of us!
2007-12-22, 8:23 PM #2
Hey, this isn't bad at all. I'm :) ing.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2007-12-22, 9:23 PM #3
Yeah I really like your music! What do you play?
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2007-12-22, 9:44 PM #4
"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam..."

Your thread title made me think of that...welcome back!
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2007-12-22, 10:59 PM #5
Welcome to massassi.
CM has your soul.
Mind the fish.
2007-12-22, 11:38 PM #6
Originally posted by NoESC:
Yeah I really like your music! What do you play?

Bass. I just joined, so there's no recorded material with me featured on it yet. That will change very soon though. Well, we actually have some rough demos, but they're pretty lame recordings.

I might be able to post a few, though.
2007-12-23, 3:51 AM #7
Ey up, nice to meet you (again). :)
2007-12-23, 10:09 AM #8
holy ****

this is awesome
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.
2007-12-23, 10:44 AM #9
Hello, band is fairly good.

YOU GET BONUS POINTS FOR HAVING A MERRIL HOWARD KALIN QUOTE ON THE MYSPACE.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!