Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → HALP JK outcast MP freezes
HALP JK outcast MP freezes
2007-12-25, 7:30 PM #1
alot. um, The problem used used to be that some time within a second to 5 minutes of being in a LAN multi player game the whole program would freeze. The last second of sound would repeat and I'd have to ctrl/alt/del to close and re-open the program.

I've read of others having the same problem and I could link the threads but basically on the whole internet the only suggestion was to turn off the GL option. After I did that the game ran too slow and still crashed. So I turn it back on and now I can't get past the character select menu before it freezes instantly.

Any ideas? thanks.

btw prior to a week ago everything was A-OK for any amount of time. Also we have the same patch. k go.
2007-12-25, 9:49 PM #2
k
2007-12-25, 10:27 PM #3
thats what I thought
2007-12-25, 11:31 PM #4
Does single player freeze?
2007-12-26, 6:04 AM #5
Operating system?
Amount of RAM?
Video card?
Temperature of system while running the game?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-12-26, 3:30 PM #6
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Operating system?
Amount of RAM?
Video card?
Temperature of system while running the game?

2046 ram
Vista
nvidia quadro NVS 110m

temperature i cannot get a number but it seems fairly hot. More so than it used to be (and when running other aps).
2007-12-26, 4:11 PM #7
Originally posted by n00bn00b:
thats what I thought

The single player does Not seem to freeze.
2007-12-27, 7:15 AM #8
You can install and run SpeedFan to get an idea of your system's various temperatures.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-12-28, 8:00 AM #9
aha i thought your name was nobnob and thats pretty gay because nob sounds like knob and thats a nickname for a phallus

↑ Up to the top!