Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Another Gun Thread.
Another Gun Thread.
2007-12-26, 3:21 PM #1
Whee I finally got my new weapon! After some time of waiting, I now have in my possession a FEG PA-63 chambered in 9mm Makarov. Originally a German design, made in Hungary that shoots Russian Ammunition being wielded by an American. I think that could be a bad combination in some circumstances.

I think I'm going to name her Samantha. :colbert:

Next on the purchase list (well, the purchase list for things I don't need, the requirements list is obviusly longer) is:

[http://lowcost.freeyellow.com/krissleverletto.jpg]

Not sure what kind of scales though...

Anyway, discuss the awesomeness of my new sexy piece or why you think I shouldn't be able to have it!

Good day to you all!
Attachment: 18111/PICT0197.JPG (51,903 bytes)
Attachment: 18112/PICT0198.JPG (65,787 bytes)
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-12-26, 4:20 PM #2
I like.
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2007-12-26, 4:28 PM #3
DONT SHOOT MAP OF THE WEEK
nope.
2007-12-26, 4:28 PM #4
Shoot someone with it you pansy
2007-12-26, 5:15 PM #5
Very nice.

I'm hoping to get a pistol in a couple months as well, as long as my tax return provides me with sufficient money to do so.
Life is beautiful.
2007-12-26, 5:33 PM #6
nice. I made a model of that gun, or a very similar one, for Halo a couple years ago(never finished it.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2007-12-26, 6:01 PM #7
QUOTE: "...discuss the awesomeness of my new sexy piece..."

WoW! Marry Christmas to you, eh!?!
My pop just picked up a Carpati M95 for way cheap -- looks like the spittin' image of yer new baby, including the "thumb rest" on the side of the handle.
Of course, pop's is chambered in .380 ACP. I got the chance to "shop" with him when he was looking for a CC semi-auto: there was a pawn shop that had a PPK/S copy chambered in the 9x18 MAK -- I wish he woulda got that instead! I always wanted to fire that cartridge...!
When I'm old enough to buy, I'm gonna keep my eyes out for the FEG PA-63.

QUOTE: "...why you think I shouldn't be able to have it..."

Oh, 'cuz you should give it to me ;)

_Glitch(!)_
"Logic is wreath of pretty flowers... which smell bad!" -- Mr. Spock
2007-12-26, 7:42 PM #8
Take that thing to your school :)
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2007-12-26, 8:11 PM #9
Originally posted by CaveDemon:
Take that thing to your school :)

Every day once I turn 21. :tinfoil:
2007-12-26, 8:21 PM #10
Originally posted by Glitch:
there was a pawn shop that had a PPK/S copy chambered in the 9x18 MAK

Polish P64.. good pistol but the trigger is a tad heavy... i've been thinking of getting one as a carry pistol
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2007-12-26, 8:43 PM #11
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
Polish P64.. good pistol but the trigger is a tad heavy... i've been thinking of getting one as a carry pistol

P64s can easily have a trigger job done on them. Samantha here has probably a 20lb trigger pull at the moment, but a new lighter hammer spring will fix that. Her safety is also super hard to disengage. Can also be fixed. But the P6a4 is said to be a reliable feeder just like these PA-63s.

However, when I am old enough to carry, I will probably get a Bersa Thunder variant.

↑ Up to the top!