Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → All JK cutscenes on YouTube!
All JK cutscenes on YouTube!
2007-12-27, 10:20 AM #1
This was a refreshing discovery! Oh how time has passed. The user below has all of them. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ralexand1988
2007-12-27, 10:20 AM #2
And I thought the acting on youtube videos couldn't possible get worse.
2007-12-27, 12:19 PM #3
You know you can just use the smacker tools to view them directly, then you don't have to do the whole crappy-resolution/streaming/hiccuping youtube crap.
2007-12-27, 12:25 PM #4
Ruh roh!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-12-27, 8:24 PM #5
Hey was the sound out of sync on the movies in your version of JK? Mine ALWAYS were regardless of the system I played it on.
Trust me with your life but not your money or your wife.
2007-12-27, 9:01 PM #6
god those movies are so great. :awesomelon:
DO NOT WANT.
2007-12-27, 9:24 PM #7
Man, I'd never played the dark side ending before, never even seen the cutscenes for it... wow
2007-12-27, 10:29 PM #8
Originally posted by pectabyte:
Hey was the sound out of sync on the movies in your version of JK? Mine ALWAYS were regardless of the system I played it on.

That had something to do with the speed of your cd drive... at least that's what it was with me. When I got a CD ROM drive with more than 4x, it fixed it.

Or you could have just copied them all to your C: directory and set C: as the drive for you JK CD through registry editing <_< >_>

You could also edit the player file to allow viewing of all the cutscenes. It was one of the first things I did when I started editing the game.
2007-12-28, 8:55 AM #9
You don't need registry settings, just copy all the movies over, and copy the jk cd file to the jk directory. The only problem is when it goes from cd 1 to cd 2 in the cutscenes, you either have to miss it or find some way to copy over the jk 2 cd file in the meantime. I didn't have syncing problems, I get hiccups in game, but I don't see them using the smacker tools directly.

Yeah, the dark side ending is pretty cool. I always felt guilty killing all those townsfolk though.
2007-12-28, 7:42 PM #10
Has anyone had issues with the MotS cutscenes being sped up? I threw the disc in the other day and in-game was fine, but the cutscenes were going at double-speed without sound.
2007-12-28, 9:26 PM #11
^ Yeah isn't that like a winXP issue or something? I had the same problem but never looked into it deeply
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2007-12-29, 9:26 AM #12
Just finished watching all of them. It's like they are from a different era. JO/JA lack so much substance.
2007-12-29, 10:03 AM #13
Saw this on a related clip (textual language warning at the end):

the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2007-12-29, 10:58 AM #14
LOL ^
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"

↑ Up to the top!