Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Top 5 of 2007
Top 5 of 2007
2008-01-01, 3:38 PM #1
Movies (Released in 2007)
1. Children of Men
2. American Gangster
3. No Country for Old Men
4. Stardust
5. The Mist
Honorable Mention: 300

Videogames
1. Bioshock
2. Puzzle Quest
3. Portal
4. Team Fortress 2
5. Call of Duty 4

TV Shows (New Episodes Aired in 2007)
1. Avitar: The Last Airbender
2. The Boondocks
3. Scrubs
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. South Park

Websites (Founded in or reinvented in 2007)
1. Kongregate.com
2. Revision3.com
3. GamePolitics.com
4. MusicTheory.com
5. Digg.com
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 3:41 PM #2
Originally posted by JediKirby:
5. Digg.com

D:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-01-01, 3:41 PM #3
children of men was 2006 nublet
2008-01-01, 3:48 PM #4
It was released in 2007.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 3:50 PM #5
Only in the US.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-01-01, 3:51 PM #6
It was released in 2007.

Doubt it, considering I went and saw it on New Years eve after it had already been out a little while...
2008-01-01, 3:52 PM #7
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 3:52 PM #8
it got a limited us release in 2006 + its def a 2006 film
2008-01-01, 3:52 PM #9
Top Five Bears of 2007:
1. Black Bear
2. Brown Bear
3. Grizzly Bear
4. Polar Bear
5. Spectacled Bear
Attachment: 18148/black bear.jpg (16,463 bytes)
Attachment: 18149/brown bear.jpg (27,134 bytes)
Attachment: 18150/grizzly.jpg (6,557 bytes)
Attachment: 18151/polar bear.jpg (8,913 bytes)
Attachment: 18152/spectacled bear.jpg (12,093 bytes)
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2008-01-01, 3:54 PM #10
tracer is also noobcakes: the best bear of 2007 is the bears from the bear armour film because they wear bear armour

went to that film expecting bear armour, got hardlys any bear armour but loads of dumbass kids and gay as hell witches
2008-01-01, 3:57 PM #11
What are your top 5's?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 3:59 PM #12
transformers for every category
2008-01-01, 4:04 PM #13
Transformers for top five bears of 2007? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

NOW WHO IS NOBCAKES?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2008-01-01, 4:04 PM #14
Originally posted by Tracer:
Top Five Bears of 2007:
1. Black Bear
2. Brown Bear
3. Grizzly Bear
4. Polar Bear
5. Spectacled Bear

I agree with this man.
2008-01-01, 4:08 PM #15
Originally posted by Tracer:
Transformers for top five bears of 2007? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

NOW WHO IS NOBCAKES?

ahashgsadljka ****ing owned noobnuts
Attachment: 18153/BearBrick_Transformer.jpg (12,088 bytes)
2008-01-01, 4:09 PM #16
Top 5 Numbers of 2007
  1. One
  2. Two
  3. Three
  4. Four
  5. Five

2008-01-01, 4:22 PM #17
spe sucks because the top five bears are all bear cavalry I mean you're pretty much ****ed amirite I know I am thank you goodnight.
D E A T H
2008-01-01, 4:24 PM #18
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
spe sucks because the top five bears are all bear cavalry I mean you're pretty much ****ed amirite I know I am thank you goodnight.

what
Attachment: 18154/BearBrick_Transformer.jpg (12,088 bytes)
2008-01-01, 4:29 PM #19
My top thing annoying things of 2007 are:

1. Top 5 list
2. Top 10 list
3. Top 20 list
4. Top 50 list
5. Top 100 list
2008-01-01, 4:45 PM #20
Top 5 favorite websites this year:

1. Wikipedia
2. Youtube
3. sciam.com
4. Google maps
5. JK Editing Hub

hmmm. exceedingly geeky list
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2008-01-01, 4:50 PM #21
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
what

yeah
Attachment: 18155/4qdzk1j.jpg (114,801 bytes)
D E A T H
2008-01-01, 4:51 PM #22
I hate all of you.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 4:52 PM #23
what
Attachment: 18156/BearBrick_Transformer.jpg (12,088 bytes)
Attachment: 18157/BearBrick_Transformer1.jpg (12,088 bytes)
Attachment: 18158/BearBrick_Transformer2.jpg (12,088 bytes)
Attachment: 18159/BearBrick_Transformer3.jpg (12,088 bytes)
Attachment: 18160/BearBrick_Transformer4.jpg (12,088 bytes)
2008-01-01, 4:55 PM #24
Tracer has it all wrong. I'd like to present my own list of the Top Five Bears of 2007:

1. Grizzly Bear
2. Polar Bear
3. Brown Bear
4. Black Bear
5. Sun Bear
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-01-01, 4:58 PM #25
now look what you've done kirby next time id appriciate if you made a good proper SERIOUS thread
2008-01-01, 4:59 PM #26
I'm sorry... puzzle quest? It's Bejeweled with stuff in between playing Bejeweled. I played it... I got aggrivated whenever a game of Bejeweled started because I realized that someone paid money for Bejeweled. I don't think I've emphasized this enough. It is Bejeweled.

Also: Your TV shows list is full of fail. It's Always Sunny had it's best season yet. It should be at least #1.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-01-01, 5:05 PM #27
Have you actually played Puzzle Quest? It's fantastic, and makes Bejeweled look like a sad sub-par version of this game. The elements of combat and strategy make it a lot more than bejeweled.

Not to mention, it's a fantastic casual game for your DS.

And yeah, I've wanted to try Always Sunny, but I haven't had time. It's not on my list because I haven't seen it.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 5:12 PM #28
Stardust as a top film of 2007? Seriously?

That movie was Princess Bride, Junior Edition.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-01-01, 5:15 PM #29
Movies (Released in 2007)
1. Children of Men
2. American Gangster
3. No Country for Old Men
4. Stardust
5. The Mist
Honorable Mention: 300

No Country for Old Men should be number one. I did not see Stardust or The Mist, but I guess it is safe to assume that Children of Men was better than those (even though there was nothing particularly compelling about the movie). 300 does not even deserve an honorable mention.

What about Superbad and Pan's Labyrinth? Those would be worthier entries for the list.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2008-01-01, 5:17 PM #30
Instead of nitpicking what I personally thought was my favorite, why don't you people offer your own lists? Christ.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 5:18 PM #31
haha, this thread had me laughing so hard.

And Kirby, you really picked Stardust in your top 5? I mean, I thought it was cute but... not best of the year.

(This are my favorites, not the *best.* Just what I enjoyed the most.)

Movies:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Grindhouse
Hot Fuzz
Superbad

Games:
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Super Mario Galaxy
2008-01-01, 5:23 PM #32
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Stardust as a top film of 2007? Seriously?

That movie was Princess Bride, Junior Edition.

I fell in love with Claire Danes, and it was everything I loved about princess bride. I can really appreciate a movie that is well done, fun, but doesn't require a great deal of mental investment. That was this movie.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 5:27 PM #33
What about the gummy bear?
Back again
2008-01-01, 5:31 PM #34
Instead of nitpicking what I personally thought was my favorite, why don't you people offer your own lists? Christ.

What is the point of posting lists if we are not going to discuss them? Sort of defeats the purpose of a Discussion Forum.

To keep Kirby from crying, here are some movies that I liked:
  • No Country for Old Men
  • American Gangster
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • Superbad
  • Grindhouse

I only have five Xbox 360 games, and I only three of those are from this year (Command and Conquer 3, Eternal Sonata, and Call of Duty 4), so that does not make for much a list. Call of Duty 4 is a pretty damn good game though.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2008-01-01, 5:33 PM #35
There's a difference between discussing and changing my list to fit your own.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-01-01, 5:50 PM #36
Code:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,:,,,,,,,:,...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................``````````````````````  ``  ```..,:,``````...`````.,;;'';''';:,.``..:;.,:::;.`,:;.      ,`,`:;;;';..`,.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,:,::.,,,,:,,.....,,,:,,:'....................`.``.```````````````  ``  ` `` ``..,,..`...`,.```...::;;;'''';;,,````.;;.:;;:.`;;.,` ` ``.`,`:::;';.,...@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,:,:,.,,,:,,,......,,,.,'''...................``````````````````   `````` `  ```,,,..`````.,,,,,:::;;:;''';;,,.` `.;;::;;...'.`,. `   ` :,:;;;';,::.,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,:,,,,,:,.....,`..,,.,.:';,...............`.``````````````````  `````      ` `,,,..`.```.``,,.;::::;;'''';:.,.` `,;;:';.`.'.... `   ```:;;:;;;,;.,;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,,,.....,.`........';;............``````````````````````   `` `     ````.`.,,:;:.`.``....,::,:;;''';;,,..` `::;;;.`.;....`.   ,``,;:::;;,;,,'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:,.,,::,,,,..,...,...........,;,,......`.`.````````````````````````         ` `` `.,:+:'+;:.......,,:::;;;;';;;....``,:;';..;,`...`.   ,``.:::;';;;,,'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::...,,,,:,..,....,`,,.........::,........````````````````````````` ``      ````` ::',;:+'+'......,:::::;;:'';;:...`..:;;;..;,.,...` ` ,```.;,;';;'.;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:,.,,,,::,,.,....,,,............;:,.......`````````````````````````        `  `  :',,''+'''...,,,.,::,;;;;''';;;,;:,:;:;:.,:.,,.... ``,``..;::;';';''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::,,.,,.::.,,.,...:,,..............:,........`````````````````````````````````   `;';;;'+++',....,,,,;:;;;'''';'';:;;;;;;`:;;:,.....```,```.;:,;;;';;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:;:,.,,:,,..,,,....,,................,.,......```````````````````````````````` ``` ;,'':':'.,;,.,,,,,,;;;'';'';;'';;'';;,`:;,,,,`.,..``,.`..,::;;;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::,,`.,,:,..,,....,,.................,,.,..`````````````````````````````````  ``` .:,.:;;+:.;+,,,,,,,:;;''';';''''''';;.:::.,,,:;;';;;;'''';;:;;;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::,,.`.,:,,,,,,,.:,,.........,.........,,..`.`````````````````````.`````````   .;:::::+;;+':;++';,,,,,;;'''';;;''';;;';,;:.`,,,:::';:,,:;;;;;;;::;;';@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::.,.``.:..,.,,,,,,,..........,,.............``````````````````````.`````````:,';+,,,;;::#+''#'''+',:,:'';'';;;;';;;;;':;;:,.,,,,,,::;::::::::;;;;;;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::.,..``::.,..,,,,,:.......................`,..````````````````````````````:;.`+:'.;,,;,:#'++'';'+;;',::'''';;;;;'''';';;:,.,.,:::::::,:::;;:;;;;;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,,.. .,..,..,,,,,....,,...................`...`````````````` ``````` ,:, ,`.;:;:,:;.:'++'++;;;#+'++::;''';;;;;';;';';,,,,,,:::::;:;;;;::::;:;;;;;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::,,,...`,..,..,,,,,.........```..`............`...````````````````,,:,`` ...;:::;``..,,;###+';'+';'++',;''';;;;:;';'';:,,:;;;::;;;;;;;;:''''''''''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,,,..`.`.,...,,,.........`````..`.............`.,,.`::```````:,,:,:.,`..:::;:'.````.,;##@#'+'+::'++'':'''';;':;';'':..:;;;;;:;;;;;'''''+;''''++'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,::....`..,..,,,,.....```.````.``.................::,,:,...,,,::;,':,,..::;';+...``,,:###+;+#'::;;;++';'';;;;;';';:,,;;;;;;';,.,,...;;;'';;::;;:;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::::,::,,,```,..,,,,..,.`````.```.....................,;;,:':;;+';'''+:;;:::;;''#:.,..,:'###';+@+;;;;;;:+''';;;':;;;::::;;:;;;;`.,,,....,;;'';::;;:;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::::,,:,,,.```..:,,,....``````````.....................:,:+'+''+++'''+::;;;:,```.',,:,::####''#@'+;;::;''+''';':;:;::::;::;'';.`,,,,,..`.::';;'';;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,:,,,,,,,.,.,```,::,,...`.````````````...................;':;+++;''''''',`````````.;:;:'+#++#''+@'+#';,,+';++''';::;::::::;'''.``.,,,,.`,.::;'''''''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,.,.,``.::,....``````````...`..................,;''':;..,``::`````````````;':'#+#+##'++@#+##';:+;;:+''';::;:;:::;;'':``.`.,,,,`,,:::;;:;;''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,:,,,.,,,:,..., ,:,,.....``````````..``..................:.,.;.``````````````..`````.+#++####++#######+';;;;++';;:#+;':;;;'''`.``...,,,..,,::;;:';;::;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,.,,,,,.,::.....,:,,`....`.`.```````...`.......;,..........,,.``````````````.,,`````,;+++####'+##+###';';+++++';;;'::;:;'''''...`..,,::.:,,:;;;:';'::.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,`,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,``........```.```...`````.;+'........`....`````````````..,..``.`.,++'+###+;#####:,';''+++++;:;;:;;;';'';;...`...,:::,,,:;;;;;;::;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,.,,,,,,,,.,,:,,.,``.....``.`.`````..``````;'##,................`````````.,,...````:+''+####'#@#':,++++'+##+;;';;:;;;'''';;... ..,:::,,,,:;;;;;':;;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,.,:,,,,,,..,,,,,,.`.....```````````.`````:`.:':...............```````````.........`'''+####+##::::;'++++#+;;+;;;:;;;''';';.,....,,,,,,,:;;;;;'::;;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@..,,..,,::,,,..,,,,,,...`.``````.```````````',;;;'............`` `..........`,........'#++###;:;;;+'+++++++'++'';;;:;;;''''';`.....,,,,::,;:;;;';:;;,.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.`,,:,,.,::::,..,,,,,``.``````````````````..,':;:';'.............`````.``..`..........'###++'`:'+''+#++'+#+'''+:::;';;;;''''',..,,:,.,,::,;;;;;';;;;..@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.,,,,,,,,:::,:,...,,..```.```````````````....:.;';++...,;'.......`````,.``...........:::;'''....''+###+'''++'++;''#;;'+''''';:..,,.,..,,,::;;;'';;;;.:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,:::::::,:,,,,,,,,..``````````````````....'+''+'+;;+''+......``````...........:+';+'''''+,,,.++#''''''''''++,;+''#;'++'';;;.,,,,,,..,::;;;;'';;;;,'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,::,..``,:,,,,.,,,,,.```````````````````...;;++'+;,:#'':+...``````````....;'';;::;;+'''''';;::#+';;'';''';;;+:.:+#';#+++';;:.,,,:,.,..::;;;'';;;;'',@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,.`,,. ````,,,,..,,,,..````````````````````..:.;+.,;;;'+++...`..```',,;+,+'+;::'+;+'+;''+'''+''#':;'';;;:;;::;+',,#+#++++;'';:,,,:,..,.::;;;'';';'':,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...`,,,`  ``.,:,,.,,,,,..` ``````````````````.;'+,:,:';+++:;...``.;++'#+;:'#+:.:+#;#+#@+:##++##++#;#####++++++++'',:'++'++'';';,,,:,,,.,::;;;'';''':::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:....,,`` `,`,,::,,,,,,,..````````.``````````.;,',;,;';;''',....`+';'+#',`````..'''';.++'''++###########++';'##+++';:++''+''';:;,,::,..::;;;:';;''':,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::...,,,`` `.,,:::,.,,.,,..`.````````````````.'+,,'':;;;;'':.....:+,.`````````..',+';:++####+#####'##@###+;;;#@###+';+'+++':;;;;,,:::,.::;;;:;;;''':,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::,..,,,.````,::,,.````.,,..````````.`````````:+,,'++:';:';;......```````````..`..+';;''+@@@#@###++@@@##++'#@@++#@@+'+'+++':;;:;,,::::,;;;;;;;;'''::,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::,,,,,..``.`````     :'+,,;;'''';;'';;;:````,:::;:,;:;:::+......``````````..`.''+'':;'@@@@@@##+##+@++'##;###++#+@#+#'++#;:;'';,,,::;:;;;;;;';'''::::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::.::,.....,,:,...`,::+,,,,'+++::::;;;;:,.,:;;;,.::';;:+'......``.````.....`.++#;'@@@@#;:#@#####'#';+''++###+++##+++''#;;;:':,,,:::::;;;;;'''';;::;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::,:,,,.....,,....,:,,,,,.....`.;;;,::';,.,:;':,'';;:+'+........,,..``````..#++:#@@@@###+###'++#'++'++##@###+##+#++++#;;;;:::,,:::;;;;;;;'';';;::;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::,:,:,,,...,,,,,,,:,,,,,,......':,.'';;,;,+::;+;''+#+:``..`,:::;;;:;::::,.#@###@#++####'++###@##;;;'+###@####+'+##@+#;;;';;:,,,:;:;;;;;''''';::;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::::::::::,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,...;++`.,';;::.+;''+##++;::;,.:;'''';;;:::::::;;';''''+'''+#'#+#+####+##++###@@#@#+'######;;;;+;;;:,;::;;;;'';;'':;;:;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::,::::::::,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,...:''.`..`;;';;;#+++#++';;:;:,:;'';:;'';;;;::::;;;:::;;''''+###;#+##++++;+'@#@@#@#+##+++@@#'+'';;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;'';;;:;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::,:,,::::,,::::,,,,,:::,,,,,,.,.'':..`.:++;'';''''''''';;;::,:',:,::;'''';;;;'''''::;;'';;+###'####''++,#@##@@@###+''#@#@''+';;;;;::::;;';''''';;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::,,,,:,,,,,:::,,,::::,,,,,,,,,,.....,,'+++++;;:;';;;;';;'+.,;;''''';''+'';;;;;';;:;'''''++##+;####''++####@@@#@##'###@#''';';:;:,:::;;;;''';';;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::,,,,,,,,,:::,,,,::,.,,::,,,,,,,::,,::;''#++'++++++#+';;++,,'+#++';;'+++++'+#';+;;;'+''''+###+'##++''+####@@@@######@#+'+;';;;::,,:;:;;''';';;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,::,,,,,,,,::,,,,,.+';::::,,:::;::;;;;'''+#'+''''+++'':,..,:;+#+#++''+##++++''++';''++''''#####'##+'++++##@@@@@###+#+#+'+';;;;:::,:::;;''';';;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::::,,,,,,,,+';::'++#'''';:''+''':;;''+'++#++++'''+',;,',,,;;+##++'++++#+++';;;'';;+++''''######++#''++###@@@@@@###@++##;';;;;:::,,::;:;;';':;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;::::::::,,,,,,:'+'';++;'''''';;'''+;;;;'+++++##;#''''';++';+;;;'+##++#+#+++###+'';''''++++''+########++'++####@@@@@@@@@##+#';';;;:::,::,::;;;;'::::::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;::::::,::,,,,:#''''++#++''''';''''';;'+++''+###++''+;;#;#++;'++##@@###+##+####+';'+++++++''+###+####+'''+###@@@@@@@@@+@#+++';';;;::,:,,:::;;;;:::::,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;::::::::::,,,,+`.+''+++#+''''''+''''''+++++++##++''';'+++##++###+####+##++#####+++++++++'++###++###@#+'+++@@@@@#@#@@@@#+''+':::;;::,,,,,::;;;;;:::,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;::::::::::::,,,,'##+;'++#+++++++'''''''++++'#++++''';'+''##@####++++'++##+#@###+++++####++####++++##@++++##@@@####@@@@@##+++;;;:::,,,,,::::;,,,::,,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;::;::::::::,,,,,,,:##'++++#++++#++'''''++++#+++++'''';;',+###@#+#++#+#######@####+#+####+++###++'++##@++++#@@@@@##@@@@#@'###++';::::,,,,:::,.:;:::,,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::::::::,,,,,,,::'+:++###+++#+++'''''+++###+#++''''';;;;+;#@''#'+#####++###@######+###+++###+++'+####+###@@@@@@#@@@@@@+###++';;::,:,,.,,,,;;'';',,;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:::::::::::::,,,,,,:,;+'+#'++++#+#''+++++######++'''';;;;;;;#+###+++####+############@#++####++'+++#######@@@@@@####@@@++@###++':;,,:.,,,.,';..,;';;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::::::::::,,,,,.:'++####+'++##+'''+++++++++#+++'''';'';;;;++#+#++####++#######@##@###+####++++++#######@@@@@@;####@@@@@@##+++:::,:,,,..,'.::::::;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;:;;:::::::::,,,::;+++++##++'+###+'''+++##+++++#++++'';'';;;:''+:'+#;###++##############++######++'#+#+#@@#@#++'+#####@@@@@###++;::,:,,,..:;,,:;:;;''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;;;;:::::::::,,,,;;';;++++'''###++''+++##+++++++#'+++'';;;';`;;:;'+#####+#############+#++##+++###'+####@@@#++##@######@@@@###++:::,::,,..:,,,:;;;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;;;;::::::::,,:,::::::,:'';'+#+++++#++###+++++'+++'''''';;;;,:;`:#+++#++##############+++++++++++###+#+###@#+@#@@@#######@@#####+:,,,,,..,,:';:;;''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@''';;;;;:::::,,,,:::::,,,,:,::+++#+++++##++++++'''+'''';';;;:;:,.#';+'+##+#####+########+++#+++++++++##+++###@#####@@######@#####+:,,,,,..:,,;++';;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'''';:;;;::,,:,,;''::::,,,,,,:::':'+'++##++#+++''':';;'';;;;;:,.+##+'+##############++#+++##+++++++++##########@#####@@####@@###+';,,,,,.:;,,;''++#'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@''''';::::::::::;;;;::,:::,,,,,,,,,,+++#+##+++''';;;,:'';:;`;`:;@#'+####################+##++##++++#########@@@@@@##@#@#####@####+',,,...;:,:::;++++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'''':;:,,.,,:::::;;::::::;:,,,:::::,;+##++++++;:::',,''':;;'',,;####++#+###++++############++#+++++###########@@@@@@########@####+;.....`;;:;:;''++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;''';;';';''''::,;'''''''';:;;;:::,::+++++++++':;,:'::::,:;:':;#+#++:;'+##+#++#############+##++++#####+######@@@@@#@#######@####+'.....`;;::+';'++++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::;;;;;;''''''',,,;''';'''''';;;::::++++''++'':;;,;;:,,,:;;:+++::::::;+++##########@@###++##++++++###########@###@#@##+####@@####+:...`.;;'''';'+#+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....,,,::,,,,,,.,..,,,:,,:,,,,:::,,,,+'+'';'''';:,:::,,,,,:::::::::::;;;;#+#################+++'++++##############@@@@#+#####@####+;..``;;';:'+#+#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`` ```````........:,,........,,,,...:'';;;';;;;::::,::,,,,,::::::::::;;;;'#####+;'###########++++++###############@@@@#++####@####+'..``;;+;:'#######+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@      ````````````....``.``.......,;';;:;';;;:::::,:::::::::::::::';:;::;''##++:##########++++++++++#############@#@#@@+++###@####+'..``'';+''++####++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    `      ``    ``````````....,,,,;;::;;;::,,,,:::,,,:::::::,,:;::;;;;;;'''++#.`#+#########++++++#######@@###@##@@@#@@++###@@####++...,'+;'+++#######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ `````     ```````````````,.,,,,,:';;::::;::,,,,::,,:,,,,::,.::;;::;;;;;;+'''+++'#'#######+'+++++#########@@##@@@@@@@@@####@@#####+',..+''+''########+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`````````````````````````..,:,:;;;;;;:::,,.,,,,,,,,:,,:..:,,.:::;;;;;;;;;'++'#+#########+##+++++##########@@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####+',,.++++++#####+###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.........`.``````````````.,::::;;;:;:,:,,,,,.,,,,,,,....,,:::;;;;;;;;';;;;++'##+#:##@###+++#+++###@#@#######@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@#####+++',.++#++##@##+++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.....................`...:::,,,;;..:..,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,.'..::';;;;;';;;;;'++++###:#######+++##########@@###@#@@@@@@@@@@#@@######++++,:++##+#@@########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....,,,...................,:...,,...,....,,,..,,.,,........,:::::::::::::;+++#####+####+#++########@@#@@@###@@@@@@@@@##########++++';'++##############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,........................```.................,,:::::::::::::::::::'++##########+++###+#####@#@@@@#####@@@@#####@######+++++'''++##############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,.,...,.,...........................`,.......``````......,,:,,,:,,,,,,,,;+++####@@@@##++########@@@@@@@#####@#######@#####@#+++''''+++++######+#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,..................,,,..........```````..................,,'#++####@@@@@##+####+####@@@@@@###########++#####@###++''++++++++#####'+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,..,...,.,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,........``````````````..`....`....`..'+#######@@@@@@#########@@@@@@#########';;;:+####@###''++++++'+'+++###'+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,..,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........```````````````````````````.;#######@###@###@########@@@@@#####+''';,::;;;+######+''++##+''++++####++####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........````````````````````````.`````;+######@#@###@@@@#########@@@@@@#@#;.;;:,,,:;;+#######''++#++++++'++##+++####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.......................````````````````````````````..`;#########@#######@@+#+######@@@@@@@;...,,.,,:;;''+##';+++####++++++++##+++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,............```.,.........```.``````````````````..,...'+######++######++':'#++#########++#'......,,,:;'''''''+++++++#+++++++###++###@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,..,.,,,,.,''',.................,,...........`..```````````````....`.;+###:++++++#++#+''`..############+#;;...`...:,,:;'''+'+++++++'+#+####++########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,......,,;:;:;::.......,...,.,,,,:,,,,,,,,.........``...`.,,..``...;+#####++''+';;''''....#+++#+#######::,.,....:,,,:;''++''+'++++++++@@@##+###@###@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++:...........,.........```.......,,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,,::,,,....,;+####''''+++'+;;'',.`,.++++++++'++##;,:.:...,,,:,::;;++''''+'++''#@@@@##++######@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`......................````...```.....,...............,,,,,,,,,,.,;'#+#'++'''+'++';''.,...,+''++++'''+++:.,,,,,,::.:;:''++''';;;;''++#@##@##+##++#+'#+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...................`````  ``````...........................,,,`.::+'+''':;''';;;;;::,,,:.,,'';''''';;+#',,:,:,,:,::''+'';+;;';;;'++++@@@#####+''+#+''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@............````````   ````````........``..``.```.........,,,:,;.;';''';';'';;;;;;:.:::,,,;;;;;;;'';;+'::::,:::''''+'+:'++';';'+''++#@#@@+#++'+'++'#'+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@````...`......`````````...`````.....````.``````.`........,,..;,:.'';'+'''';;;:':;;;;:::,,:;:;::;:;;;''':;;:;:::;+++'+''+''+;'''#++++###@###+#'##+'''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@``.......``````` ```.......``.````````..,,,,.........,..`,:,.:.::+;''';'''':::,`::::::,,,:,.,:::::;,,'';;;;;;::;+++++';:;:+''''######+'######+'..;;;:,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@......``````````````......````   ` ``............`.`....;#',::,:',;;;;;;;;;:;;:,;:::`..,,,,,,.:,,:;:''';;;;,:;';+++'';::::;'#+#+#####+++##+#';.,,.:,::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....`..```````````....`````      ```..........`````...:'#++;:;:;:::+;;';,;';';:::;.,,,,`,..,,:,,.,:''';;;;;,:''''+++::::,,,,,:::######+;+';:,;::....,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@..........`````.....````        ````````....```...;::::'##++:'';;:'''';;:;'';:`::::,.,,...,,,,,,,,,'';'';;:.:++'++#;;,`..,:::::::;+##+;,,..``..:,:::::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....`..``````....```           ````````....`.,,,;;;;;;;;++'++''''''';'::,;;',..:. `,,,` ,..,,,....,,':;;;::,;'+'''''+.``.,::;::::;;+#:..`````.,.:;;;;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.```````...`..`..``            ````````......,:,::::::;;;;;;;;;,:;;;'',..,,;,.`,.``...``....,,....,,,,:,,..,'#+'+;'+:,..,:::;;'';;::..`..`....,,;:;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....```.``..```` ````.  ````  `````````.....`,::,::,,,,:,:;;;,.`.`::;;```..``   .``...` ...,,,.;''';,.....:,+++#++'+':...:;'''';';:...`...,,.:,;;'+++'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...,,```,:.`....`,`:`,````:,```,``````.``.````,` ..``....`....  ``..,..``` `    `...........,,;''++''+,...,'++@##++#+';;;;'''';':;:::``.::,..,;+++''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...:,...,```,,````.:.` ```,.```:`````     ```......`....`............,,.`  `  ` ``.```....,,,:;''++++';;:,:;:;'++;'+'++'++++''';;;;;;;:::::.:'+++#+'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@........``.``. ``````````````` ```       .````````.`...............,,,,,,....````....`....,..'''++';,:,,,,,:;:;+';''++#+###++;';;;;';;;;;;,:;++#+'+''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,:.;,.;,,,;.`,:,,;:,:`:`,.:`::`     ````````````.......................................,,:.''''';,,..`.,,::.,+';+++++@###;,:::;;';;;;;;;;''#'+++;+';@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#   ,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    @@@    @@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@ ;@@@@@@@  @@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ ,@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ;@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@#+@@@@@@@@: @@@@@@@@@' @@@@@@@@@@@' @@, @@@@@@@@` @@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@ @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@'  @@@@@@@@@ ,@@@ :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@, @@@@@ @@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@  @@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@ @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@ # @@@@@@@@@ ,@@@ `@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ #@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ @@@@@@@@@@ +@@@@,@@@@@@@@#@ `@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@@ '@@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@; @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@#@ ,@@@@@@@@ ,@@' @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@; @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @  @@@@@@@@@  @@@`@@@@@@@@@ @; @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@@. @@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@      @@@@@@@@      @@@@@@@@ @@, @@@@@@@@ ,#  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@@@@'@@ +@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @; `@@@@@@@@@@@   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@  @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@,@@@ @@@@@@@@ ,@ ,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@` @@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@ `@@@@@@@@@  @+@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @, @@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@  @@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@`++++  @@@@@@@ ,@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++': @@@@@@@@@@ @ @@@@@@@@@`++++ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@  @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@  @@@@@@  @@@@@.@@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@@ .@@` @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@ +@@@@@@@@@  +@@@@@@@@.@@@@@  @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@ :@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@# +@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@ `@@@@@@ .@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ '@@@@,@@@@@@;@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@' @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@' @@@@@@# @@@@@ @@@@@# @@@+ @@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'      #@@@@@@#       @@@@+ ;@@@@#  ;@@@@'  @@@@  '@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@     @@@@@@  @@@@@  `@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@@@@  @@@@@`  @@@@@       @@@@@@  ,@@@  `@@@@@@@@.  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ #@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@ #@  @ @@@@+`@@::@@ @@ @@@  @ @+:@@:@@@.:@  @  @@@ @@@ @@`' `@ @+`+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@;`@  @ @@@ @.@@:`@@:@@;@@@  @ @#:@@@`@@::@  @  @@@ @@@ @@.; @' @#.+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I win.
D E A T H
2008-01-01, 5:52 PM #37
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
Code:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,:,,,,,,,:,...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................``````````````````````  ``  ```..,:,``````...`````.,;;'';''';:,.``..:;.,:::;.`,:;.      ,`,`:;;;';..`,.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,:,::.,,,,:,,.....,,,:,,:'....................`.``.```````````````  ``  ` `` ``..,,..`...`,.```...::;;;'''';;,,````.;;.:;;:.`;;.,` ` ``.`,`:::;';.,...@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,:,:,.,,,:,,,......,,,.,'''...................``````````````````   `````` `  ```,,,..`````.,,,,,:::;;:;''';;,,.` `.;;::;;...'.`,. `   ` :,:;;;';,::.,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,:,,,,,:,.....,`..,,.,.:';,...............`.``````````````````  `````      ` `,,,..`.```.``,,.;::::;;'''';:.,.` `,;;:';.`.'.... `   ```:;;:;;;,;.,;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,,,.....,.`........';;............``````````````````````   `` `     ````.`.,,:;:.`.``....,::,:;;''';;,,..` `::;;;.`.;....`.   ,``,;:::;;,;,,'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:,.,,::,,,,..,...,...........,;,,......`.`.````````````````````````         ` `` `.,:+:'+;:.......,,:::;;;;';;;....``,:;';..;,`...`.   ,``.:::;';;;,,'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::...,,,,:,..,....,`,,.........::,........````````````````````````` ``      ````` ::',;:+'+'......,:::::;;:'';;:...`..:;;;..;,.,...` ` ,```.;,;';;'.;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:,.,,,,::,,.,....,,,............;:,.......`````````````````````````        `  `  :',,''+'''...,,,.,::,;;;;''';;;,;:,:;:;:.,:.,,.... ``,``..;::;';';''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::,,.,,.::.,,.,...:,,..............:,........`````````````````````````````````   `;';;;'+++',....,,,,;:;;;'''';'';:;;;;;;`:;;:,.....```,```.;:,;;;';;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:;:,.,,:,,..,,,....,,................,.,......```````````````````````````````` ``` ;,'':':'.,;,.,,,,,,;;;'';'';;'';;'';;,`:;,,,,`.,..``,.`..,::;;;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::,,`.,,:,..,,....,,.................,,.,..`````````````````````````````````  ``` .:,.:;;+:.;+,,,,,,,:;;''';';''''''';;.:::.,,,:;;';;;;'''';;:;;;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::,,.`.,:,,,,,,,.:,,.........,.........,,..`.`````````````````````.`````````   .;:::::+;;+':;++';,,,,,;;'''';;;''';;;';,;:.`,,,:::';:,,:;;;;;;;::;;';@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::.,.``.:..,.,,,,,,,..........,,.............``````````````````````.`````````:,';+,,,;;::#+''#'''+',:,:'';'';;;;';;;;;':;;:,.,,,,,,::;::::::::;;;;;;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::.,..``::.,..,,,,,:.......................`,..````````````````````````````:;.`+:'.;,,;,:#'++'';'+;;',::'''';;;;;'''';';;:,.,.,:::::::,:::;;:;;;;;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,,.. .,..,..,,,,,....,,...................`...`````````````` ``````` ,:, ,`.;:;:,:;.:'++'++;;;#+'++::;''';;;;;';;';';,,,,,,:::::;:;;;;::::;:;;;;;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::,,,...`,..,..,,,,,.........```..`............`...````````````````,,:,`` ...;:::;``..,,;###+';'+';'++',;''';;;;:;';'';:,,:;;;::;;;;;;;;:''''''''''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,,,..`.`.,...,,,.........`````..`.............`.,,.`::```````:,,:,:.,`..:::;:'.````.,;##@#'+'+::'++'':'''';;':;';'':..:;;;;;:;;;;;'''''+;''''++'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,::....`..,..,,,,.....```.````.``.................::,,:,...,,,::;,':,,..::;';+...``,,:###+;+#'::;;;++';'';;;;;';';:,,;;;;;;';,.,,...;;;'';;::;;:;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::::,::,,,```,..,,,,..,.`````.```.....................,;;,:':;;+';'''+:;;:::;;''#:.,..,:'###';+@+;;;;;;:+''';;;':;;;::::;;:;;;;`.,,,....,;;'';::;;:;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::::,,:,,,.```..:,,,....``````````.....................:,:+'+''+++'''+::;;;:,```.',,:,::####''#@'+;;::;''+''';':;:;::::;::;'';.`,,,,,..`.::';;'';;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,:,,,,,,,.,.,```,::,,...`.````````````...................;':;+++;''''''',`````````.;:;:'+#++#''+@'+#';,,+';++''';::;::::::;'''.``.,,,,.`,.::;'''''''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,.,.,``.::,....``````````...`..................,;''':;..,``::`````````````;':'#+#+##'++@#+##';:+;;:+''';::;:;:::;;'':``.`.,,,,`,,:::;;:;;''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,:,,,.,,,:,..., ,:,,.....``````````..``..................:.,.;.``````````````..`````.+#++####++#######+';;;;++';;:#+;':;;;'''`.``...,,,..,,::;;:';;::;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,.,,,,,.,::.....,:,,`....`.`.```````...`.......;,..........,,.``````````````.,,`````,;+++####'+##+###';';+++++';;;'::;:;'''''...`..,,::.:,,:;;;:';'::.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,`,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,``........```.```...`````.;+'........`....`````````````..,..``.`.,++'+###+;#####:,';''+++++;:;;:;;;';'';;...`...,:::,,,:;;;;;;::;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,.,,,,,,,,.,,:,,.,``.....``.`.`````..``````;'##,................`````````.,,...````:+''+####'#@#':,++++'+##+;;';;:;;;'''';;... ..,:::,,,,:;;;;;':;;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,.,:,,,,,,..,,,,,,.`.....```````````.`````:`.:':...............```````````.........`'''+####+##::::;'++++#+;;+;;;:;;;''';';.,....,,,,,,,:;;;;;'::;;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@..,,..,,::,,,..,,,,,,...`.``````.```````````',;;;'............`` `..........`,........'#++###;:;;;+'+++++++'++'';;;:;;;''''';`.....,,,,::,;:;;;';:;;,.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.`,,:,,.,::::,..,,,,,``.``````````````````..,':;:';'.............`````.``..`..........'###++'`:'+''+#++'+#+'''+:::;';;;;''''',..,,:,.,,::,;;;;;';;;;..@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.,,,,,,,,:::,:,...,,..```.```````````````....:.;';++...,;'.......`````,.``...........:::;'''....''+###+'''++'++;''#;;'+''''';:..,,.,..,,,::;;;'';;;;.:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,:::::::,:,,,,,,,,..``````````````````....'+''+'+;;+''+......``````...........:+';+'''''+,,,.++#''''''''''++,;+''#;'++'';;;.,,,,,,..,::;;;;'';;;;,'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,::,..``,:,,,,.,,,,,.```````````````````...;;++'+;,:#'':+...``````````....;'';;::;;+'''''';;::#+';;'';''';;;+:.:+#';#+++';;:.,,,:,.,..::;;;'';;;;'',@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,.`,,. ````,,,,..,,,,..````````````````````..:.;+.,;;;'+++...`..```',,;+,+'+;::'+;+'+;''+'''+''#':;'';;;:;;::;+',,#+#++++;'';:,,,:,..,.::;;;'';';'':,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...`,,,`  ``.,:,,.,,,,,..` ``````````````````.;'+,:,:';+++:;...``.;++'#+;:'#+:.:+#;#+#@+:##++##++#;#####++++++++'',:'++'++'';';,,,:,,,.,::;;;'';''':::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:....,,`` `,`,,::,,,,,,,..````````.``````````.;,',;,;';;''',....`+';'+#',`````..'''';.++'''++###########++';'##+++';:++''+''';:;,,::,..::;;;:';;''':,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::...,,,`` `.,,:::,.,,.,,..`.````````````````.'+,,'':;;;;'':.....:+,.`````````..',+';:++####+#####'##@###+;;;#@###+';+'+++':;;;;,,:::,.::;;;:;;;''':,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::,..,,,.````,::,,.````.,,..````````.`````````:+,,'++:';:';;......```````````..`..+';;''+@@@#@###++@@@##++'#@@++#@@+'+'+++':;;:;,,::::,;;;;;;;;'''::,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::,,,,,..``.`````     :'+,,;;'''';;'';;;:````,:::;:,;:;:::+......``````````..`.''+'':;'@@@@@@##+##+@++'##;###++#+@#+#'++#;:;'';,,,::;:;;;;;;';'''::::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::.::,.....,,:,...`,::+,,,,'+++::::;;;;:,.,:;;;,.::';;:+'......``.````.....`.++#;'@@@@#;:#@#####'#';+''++###+++##+++''#;;;:':,,,:::::;;;;;'''';;::;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::,:,,,.....,,....,:,,,,,.....`.;;;,::';,.,:;':,'';;:+'+........,,..``````..#++:#@@@@###+###'++#'++'++##@###+##+#++++#;;;;:::,,:::;;;;;;;'';';;::;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::,:,:,,,...,,,,,,,:,,,,,,......':,.'';;,;,+::;+;''+#+:``..`,:::;;;:;::::,.#@###@#++####'++###@##;;;'+###@####+'+##@+#;;;';;:,,,:;:;;;;;''''';::;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::::::::::,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,...;++`.,';;::.+;''+##++;::;,.:;'''';;;:::::::;;';''''+'''+#'#+#+####+##++###@@#@#+'######;;;;+;;;:,;::;;;;'';;'':;;:;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::,::::::::,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,...:''.`..`;;';;;#+++#++';;:;:,:;'';:;'';;;;::::;;;:::;;''''+###;#+##++++;+'@#@@#@#+##+++@@#'+'';;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;'';;;:;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::,:,,::::,,::::,,,,,:::,,,,,,.,.'':..`.:++;'';''''''''';;;::,:',:,::;'''';;;;'''''::;;'';;+###'####''++,#@##@@@###+''#@#@''+';;;;;::::;;';''''';;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::,,,,:,,,,,:::,,,::::,,,,,,,,,,.....,,'+++++;;:;';;;;';;'+.,;;''''';''+'';;;;;';;:;'''''++##+;####''++####@@@#@##'###@#''';';:;:,:::;;;;''';';;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::,,,,,,,,,:::,,,,::,.,,::,,,,,,,::,,::;''#++'++++++#+';;++,,'+#++';;'+++++'+#';+;;;'+''''+###+'##++''+####@@@@######@#+'+;';;;::,,:;:;;''';';;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::,::,,,,,,,,::,,,,,.+';::::,,:::;::;;;;'''+#'+''''+++'':,..,:;+#+#++''+##++++''++';''++''''#####'##+'++++##@@@@@###+#+#+'+';;;;:::,:::;;''';';;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::::,,,,,,,,+';::'++#'''';:''+''':;;''+'++#++++'''+',;,',,,;;+##++'++++#+++';;;'';;+++''''######++#''++###@@@@@@###@++##;';;;;:::,,::;:;;';':;;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;::::::::,,,,,,:'+'';++;'''''';;'''+;;;;'+++++##;#''''';++';+;;;'+##++#+#+++###+'';''''++++''+########++'++####@@@@@@@@@##+#';';;;:::,::,::;;;;'::::::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;::::::,::,,,,:#''''++#++''''';''''';;'+++''+###++''+;;#;#++;'++##@@###+##+####+';'+++++++''+###+####+'''+###@@@@@@@@@+@#+++';';;;::,:,,:::;;;;:::::,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;::::::::::,,,,+`.+''+++#+''''''+''''''+++++++##++''';'+++##++###+####+##++#####+++++++++'++###++###@#+'+++@@@@@#@#@@@@#+''+':::;;::,,,,,::;;;;;:::,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;::::::::::::,,,,'##+;'++#+++++++'''''''++++'#++++''';'+''##@####++++'++##+#@###+++++####++####++++##@++++##@@@####@@@@@##+++;;;:::,,,,,::::;,,,::,,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;::;::::::::,,,,,,,:##'++++#++++#++'''''++++#+++++'''';;',+###@#+#++#+#######@####+#+####+++###++'++##@++++#@@@@@##@@@@#@'###++';::::,,,,:::,.:;:::,,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::::::::,,,,,,,::'+:++###+++#+++'''''+++###+#++''''';;;;+;#@''#'+#####++###@######+###+++###+++'+####+###@@@@@@#@@@@@@+###++';;::,:,,.,,,,;;'';',,;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:::::::::::::,,,,,,:,;+'+#'++++#+#''+++++######++'''';;;;;;;#+###+++####+############@#++####++'+++#######@@@@@@####@@@++@###++':;,,:.,,,.,';..,;';;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::::::::::,,,,,.:'++####+'++##+'''+++++++++#+++'''';'';;;;++#+#++####++#######@##@###+####++++++#######@@@@@@;####@@@@@@##+++:::,:,,,..,'.::::::;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;:;;:::::::::,,,::;+++++##++'+###+'''+++##+++++#++++'';'';;;:''+:'+#;###++##############++######++'#+#+#@@#@#++'+#####@@@@@###++;::,:,,,..:;,,:;:;;''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;;;;:::::::::,,,,;;';;++++'''###++''+++##+++++++#'+++'';;;';`;;:;'+#####+#############+#++##+++###'+####@@@#++##@######@@@@###++:::,::,,..:,,,:;;;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;;;;::::::::,,:,::::::,:'';'+#+++++#++###+++++'+++'''''';;;;,:;`:#+++#++##############+++++++++++###+#+###@#+@#@@@#######@@#####+:,,,,,..,,:';:;;''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@''';;;;;:::::,,,,:::::,,,,:,::+++#+++++##++++++'''+'''';';;;:;:,.#';+'+##+#####+########+++#+++++++++##+++###@#####@@######@#####+:,,,,,..:,,;++';;'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'''';:;;;::,,:,,;''::::,,,,,,:::':'+'++##++#+++''':';;'';;;;;:,.+##+'+##############++#+++##+++++++++##########@#####@@####@@###+';,,,,,.:;,,;''++#'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@''''';::::::::::;;;;::,:::,,,,,,,,,,+++#+##+++''';;;,:'';:;`;`:;@#'+####################+##++##++++#########@@@@@@##@#@#####@####+',,,...;:,:::;++++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'''':;:,,.,,:::::;;::::::;:,,,:::::,;+##++++++;:::',,''':;;'',,;####++#+###++++############++#+++++###########@@@@@@########@####+;.....`;;:;:;''++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;''';;';';''''::,;'''''''';:;;;:::,::+++++++++':;,:'::::,:;:':;#+#++:;'+##+#++#############+##++++#####+######@@@@@#@#######@####+'.....`;;::+';'++++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,::;;;;;;''''''',,,;''';'''''';;;::::++++''++'':;;,;;:,,,:;;:+++::::::;+++##########@@###++##++++++###########@###@#@##+####@@####+:...`.;;'''';'+#+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....,,,::,,,,,,.,..,,,:,,:,,,,:::,,,,+'+'';'''';:,:::,,,,,:::::::::::;;;;#+#################+++'++++##############@@@@#+#####@####+;..``;;';:'+#+#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`` ```````........:,,........,,,,...:'';;;';;;;::::,::,,,,,::::::::::;;;;'#####+;'###########++++++###############@@@@#++####@####+'..``;;+;:'#######+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@      ````````````....``.``.......,;';;:;';;;:::::,:::::::::::::::';:;::;''##++:##########++++++++++#############@#@#@@+++###@####+'..``'';+''++####++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    `      ``    ``````````....,,,,;;::;;;::,,,,:::,,,:::::::,,:;::;;;;;;'''++#.`#+#########++++++#######@@###@##@@@#@@++###@@####++...,'+;'+++#######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ `````     ```````````````,.,,,,,:';;::::;::,,,,::,,:,,,,::,.::;;::;;;;;;+'''+++'#'#######+'+++++#########@@##@@@@@@@@@####@@#####+',..+''+''########+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`````````````````````````..,:,:;;;;;;:::,,.,,,,,,,,:,,:..:,,.:::;;;;;;;;;'++'#+#########+##+++++##########@@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####+',,.++++++#####+###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.........`.``````````````.,::::;;;:;:,:,,,,,.,,,,,,,....,,:::;;;;;;;;';;;;++'##+#:##@###+++#+++###@#@#######@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@#####+++',.++#++##@##+++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.....................`...:::,,,;;..:..,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,.'..::';;;;;';;;;;'++++###:#######+++##########@@###@#@@@@@@@@@@#@@######++++,:++##+#@@########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....,,,...................,:...,,...,....,,,..,,.,,........,:::::::::::::;+++#####+####+#++########@@#@@@###@@@@@@@@@##########++++';'++##############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,........................```.................,,:::::::::::::::::::'++##########+++###+#####@#@@@@#####@@@@#####@######+++++'''++##############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,.,...,.,...........................`,.......``````......,,:,,,:,,,,,,,,;+++####@@@@##++########@@@@@@@#####@#######@#####@#+++''''+++++######+#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,..................,,,..........```````..................,,'#++####@@@@@##+####+####@@@@@@###########++#####@###++''++++++++#####'+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,..,...,.,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,........``````````````..`....`....`..'+#######@@@@@@#########@@@@@@#########';;;:+####@###''++++++'+'+++###'+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,..,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........```````````````````````````.;#######@###@###@########@@@@@#####+''';,::;;;+######+''++##+''++++####++####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........````````````````````````.`````;+######@#@###@@@@#########@@@@@@#@#;.;;:,,,:;;+#######''++#++++++'++##+++####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.......................````````````````````````````..`;#########@#######@@+#+######@@@@@@@;...,,.,,:;;''+##';+++####++++++++##+++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,............```.,.........```.``````````````````..,...'+######++######++':'#++#########++#'......,,,:;'''''''+++++++#+++++++###++###@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,..,.,,,,.,''',.................,,...........`..```````````````....`.;+###:++++++#++#+''`..############+#;;...`...:,,:;'''+'+++++++'+#+####++########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,......,,;:;:;::.......,...,.,,,,:,,,,,,,,.........``...`.,,..``...;+#####++''+';;''''....#+++#+#######::,.,....:,,,:;''++''+'++++++++@@@##+###@###@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++:...........,.........```.......,,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,,::,,,....,;+####''''+++'+;;'',.`,.++++++++'++##;,:.:...,,,:,::;;++''''+'++''#@@@@##++######@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`......................````...```.....,...............,,,,,,,,,,.,;'#+#'++'''+'++';''.,...,+''++++'''+++:.,,,,,,::.:;:''++''';;;;''++#@##@##+##++#+'#+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...................`````  ``````...........................,,,`.::+'+''':;''';;;;;::,,,:.,,'';''''';;+#',,:,:,,:,::''+'';+;;';;;'++++@@@#####+''+#+''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@............````````   ````````........``..``.```.........,,,:,;.;';''';';'';;;;;;:.:::,,,;;;;;;;'';;+'::::,:::''''+'+:'++';';'+''++#@#@@+#++'+'++'#'+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@````...`......`````````...`````.....````.``````.`........,,..;,:.'';'+'''';;;:':;;;;:::,,:;:;::;:;;;''':;;:;:::;+++'+''+''+;'''#++++###@###+#'##+'''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@``.......``````` ```.......``.````````..,,,,.........,..`,:,.:.::+;''';'''':::,`::::::,,,:,.,:::::;,,'';;;;;;::;+++++';:;:+''''######+'######+'..;;;:,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@......``````````````......````   ` ``............`.`....;#',::,:',;;;;;;;;;:;;:,;:::`..,,,,,,.:,,:;:''';;;;,:;';+++'';::::;'#+#+#####+++##+#';.,,.:,::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....`..```````````....`````      ```..........`````...:'#++;:;:;:::+;;';,;';';:::;.,,,,`,..,,:,,.,:''';;;;;,:''''+++::::,,,,,:::######+;+';:,;::....,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@..........`````.....````        ````````....```...;::::'##++:'';;:'''';;:;'';:`::::,.,,...,,,,,,,,,'';'';;:.:++'++#;;,`..,:::::::;+##+;,,..``..:,:::::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....`..``````....```           ````````....`.,,,;;;;;;;;++'++''''''';'::,;;',..:. `,,,` ,..,,,....,,':;;;::,;'+'''''+.``.,::;::::;;+#:..`````.,.:;;;;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.```````...`..`..``            ````````......,:,::::::;;;;;;;;;,:;;;'',..,,;,.`,.``...``....,,....,,,,:,,..,'#+'+;'+:,..,:::;;'';;::..`..`....,,;:;;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@....```.``..```` ````.  ````  `````````.....`,::,::,,,,:,:;;;,.`.`::;;```..``   .``...` ...,,,.;''';,.....:,+++#++'+':...:;'''';';:...`...,,.:,;;'+++'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...,,```,:.`....`,`:`,````:,```,``````.``.````,` ..``....`....  ``..,..``` `    `...........,,;''++''+,...,'++@##++#+';;;;'''';':;:::``.::,..,;+++''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...:,...,```,,````.:.` ```,.```:`````     ```......`....`............,,.`  `  ` ``.```....,,,:;''++++';;:,:;:;'++;'+'++'++++''';;;;;;;:::::.:'+++#+'''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@........``.``. ``````````````` ```       .````````.`...............,,,,,,....````....`....,..'''++';,:,,,,,:;:;+';''++#+###++;';;;;';;;;;;,:;++#+'+''+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,,:.;,.;,,,;.`,:,,;:,:`:`,.:`::`     ````````````.......................................,,:.''''';,,..`.,,::.,+';+++++@###;,:::;;';;;;;;;;''#'+++;+';@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#   ,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@    @@@    @@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@ ;@@@@@@@  @@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ ,@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ;@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@#+@@@@@@@@: @@@@@@@@@' @@@@@@@@@@@' @@, @@@@@@@@` @@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@ @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@'  @@@@@@@@@ ,@@@ :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@, @@@@@ @@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@  @@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@ @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@ # @@@@@@@@@ ,@@@ `@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ #@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ @@@@@@@@@@ +@@@@,@@@@@@@@#@ `@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@@ '@@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@; @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@#@ ,@@@@@@@@ ,@@' @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@; @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @  @@@@@@@@@  @@@`@@@@@@@@@ @; @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@@. @@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@      @@@@@@@@      @@@@@@@@ @@, @@@@@@@@ ,#  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@@@@'@@ +@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @; `@@@@@@@@@@@   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@  @@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@,@@@ @@@@@@@@ ,@ ,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@` @@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@ `@@@@@@@@@  @+@@@@@@@@@ @@@  @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @, @@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@  @@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@`++++  @@@@@@@ ,@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++': @@@@@@@@@@ @ @@@@@@@@@`++++ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@  @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@  @@@@@@  @@@@@.@@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@@ .@@` @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  @@@@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@ +@@@@@@@@@  +@@@@@@@@.@@@@@  @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@ :@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@# +@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@ `@@@@@@ .@@@  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ '@@@@,@@@@@@;@@@@@  @@@@@@@@@' @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@' @@@@@@# @@@@@ @@@@@# @@@+ @@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'      #@@@@@@#       @@@@+ ;@@@@#  ;@@@@'  @@@@  '@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@     @@@@@@  @@@@@  `@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@@@@  @@@@@`  @@@@@       @@@@@@  ,@@@  `@@@@@@@@.  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ #@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@ #@  @ @@@@+`@@::@@ @@ @@@  @ @+:@@:@@@.:@  @  @@@ @@@ @@`' `@ @+`+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@;`@  @ @@@ @.@@:`@@:@@;@@@  @ @#:@@@`@@::@  @  @@@ @@@ @@.; @' @#.+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I win.

whats that?
2008-01-01, 5:52 PM #38
hard to see ascii art
Back again
2008-01-01, 5:53 PM #39
Top 5 Celebrity Awesomeness that made me feel better about life.

1. Britney shaving her head
2. Jamie Lynn getting prego
3. Paris Hilton serving time
4. Jennifer Love Hewitt now has an uglier body then most girls I've slept with (SADDLE BAGS! - Ace)
5. Seeing Britney's chotch on the internet and saying to myself thats gross (when i was 16 I would have given my life to bang her...)
2008-01-01, 6:35 PM #40
Jennifer Love Hewitt didn't look any different than a majority of women who aren't obsessed with their body. People's reaction to those pictures disgusts me.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!