Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anybody hear anything about the Free Microsoft products?
Anybody hear anything about the Free Microsoft products?
2008-01-02, 3:13 PM #1
You know, with the download we did about a month ago? Anybody got anything from that or are they just taking info and waiting until the 3 months are up?
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2008-01-02, 3:17 PM #2
I haven't heard word one about anything. I think I told it to do the surveys and take info, and I seem to remember it saying surveys would be once a month, or every 15 days, or something like that. Regardless, haven't seen any survey outside of the one I took when signing up for the whole deal.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2008-01-02, 3:47 PM #3
i missed that promo by a day otherwise i would have had ultimate...
2008-01-03, 5:12 AM #4
I bought XP less than a year ago, and I'll buy Vista right before/after the next windows comes out...
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-01-03, 8:43 AM #5
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
I bought XP less than a year ago, and I'll buy Vista right before/after the next windows comes out...

Let me guess, you also read by candlelight and ride a horse to work...? :psyduck:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-01-03, 8:49 AM #6
I signed up for it as well and haven't heard anything further since signing up and completing the surveys and what not. Kind of makes you wonder...
yay for not posting much ever
2008-01-03, 11:42 AM #7
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
Let me guess, you also read by candlelight and ride a horse to work...? :psyduck:

Not everyone likes jumping onto the next version of Windows the day it's released. I used 98 and ME (shudder) until well into 2002, and then installed 2k on all my machines. And I used that until about 2005, and finally installed XP on my machines. I've got Vista, I've played with Vista, I haven't seen anything in Vista worth upgrading for. I'd also much rather spend my time right now using my computer and not managing/learning what it's doing.

I'll wait a few years, then consider it again. This stupid survey and information gathering thing is just a way to grab a second free copy of Vista.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!