Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Disney characters are quite evil....
Disney characters are quite evil....
2004-08-03, 4:04 PM #1
http://www.snopes.com/disney/wdco/headless.htm
Checkout that picture of Mickey and the little kid.
Alot of interesting things have happened in the Disney theme parks. Such as Tigger molesting a mother and daughter, women flashing on the Splash Mountain ride, Soviet leader Krushchev being denied entrance to Disney Land, and Disney evoking admittance to long hair men in the past.
2004-08-03, 4:07 PM #2
That doesn' really sound like it has anything do to with Disney characters. Just some really stupid people.

------------------
My Xanga
2004-08-03, 4:18 PM #3
How was tigger arested by the Orange county police ? he worked in disny world. Disnyworld is in Florida.

------------------
2004-08-03, 4:37 PM #4
Miami is in Orange County.

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-03, 4:41 PM #5
Disney is in Orange County. There are three that I know of, here (central florida), california, and new york.

------------------
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
Forum Rules
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2004-08-03, 4:45 PM #6
this has a purpose

------------------
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
Forum Rules

[This message has been edited by Crimson (edited August 03, 2004).]
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2004-08-03, 5:11 PM #7
Disneyland is in Anaheim, CA which is in north Orange County.

------------------
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-08-03, 9:22 PM #8
I don't even want to start with what happened to me on Pirates of the Carribean. It was so traumatizing [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-03, 9:40 PM #9
Many years ago, a friend of mine and some of his cousins, went to Disney Land, on a mission. They would not leave until they had tackled every mascot. They almost got arrested, but in the end, they won the day.

However, they shall never return to Disney Land again, out of fear.

------------------
A little less conversation, a little more action
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-08-04, 2:31 PM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Avenger:
I don't even want to start with what happened to me on Pirates of the Carribean. It was so traumatizing [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

</font>

What happened? Did you almost fall out of the boat or something?
2004-08-04, 2:49 PM #11
Fact - Walt disney himself was pure evil

------------------
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls
nope.
2004-08-04, 3:07 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> No, you won't see these pictures as you exit the ride, because a cast member will prevent them from appearing on the screen.</font>

Damnit!

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Yes, some of these pictures have been sneaked out and posted on the Internet.</font>

Sweet!

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">No, you won't find them here.</font>

Damnit!

------------------
To myself I surrender to the one I'll never please.
But I still try to run on.
You know I still try to run on. But it's all or none.

Eddie Vedder
former entrepreneur
2004-08-04, 11:44 PM #13
but... they do link to a site that DOES have them.

------------------
Bill What if these anti-violent-video game people were all killed by a fat italian plumber in a red hat jumping on them repeatedly. Wouldn't that be poetic justice in its purist form?
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)--@%
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2004-08-05, 10:09 AM #14
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by alpha1:
but... they do link to a site that DOES have them.

</font>

I wouldn't get excited over that discovery... just because it shows girls topless doesn't mean these girls are the type you see on "girls gone wild". More like what you'd see on a nude beach populated by woman on the Jenny Craig diet.

*shivers*

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-08-05, 10:18 AM #15
Wow. Kids were "traumatized" and depressed because they saw that there were people beneath those costumes? Sure, it breaks the fantasy, but depressed? I'd hate to be the one to inform them that neither Santa nor the Easter Bunny are real.

------------------
<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
<jipe> .. yes, Ubuu, we're racist commy nazi jews, and we hate male pattern baldness
<Professor`K> Sorry, but half-way through your logic, my head exploded
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!