Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What are you doing this weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
2008-03-01, 1:03 PM #1
I have a date tonight! :D Then church tomorrow. Then who knows. I'm a bit under the weather, so I'll probably relax.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2008-03-01, 1:05 PM #2
You just started this thread so you could tell us all that you have a date. :ninja:

I worked today and I work again tomorrow. Suck. .(
2008-03-01, 1:10 PM #3
suprise party for my g/f. man has it been difficult to keep the secret.

i've been good about the other secret though. ;)
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2008-03-01, 1:13 PM #4
Originally posted by SiliconC:
You just started this thread so you could tell us all that you have a date. :ninja:

Silence! :ninja:
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2008-03-01, 1:16 PM #5
Right now, trying to get my house all cleaned. Then I'm going to something for class later. Tomorrow I'm hanging out with a friend, then will probably grade assignments later that night...maybe even read a little.

My life is pretty dull... .(

Good luck with your date!
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2008-03-01, 1:18 PM #6
just got done with work an hour or so ago
now: internet
later: sleep and maybe clean my car out, eating at some point
tomorrow: church and work
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-03-01, 1:38 PM #7
haha, busted Vegiemaster!

Originally posted by Ford:
i've been good about the other secret though. ;)

but you'll tell us the moment you go through with it, right???

I had a pretty rubbish night out last night, got all moody for no reason. watched a rather painful 93 minutes of football followed by 30 seconds of immense joy this afternoon, then came home. nothing really going on tonight, everyone's staying in. was almost tempted to just go out by myself as I have been known to in the past, but really don't want a hangover tomorrow. will hopefully get it together to go climbing in the morning (my addiction is back!) and then for a nice long drive with my mum
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2008-03-01, 1:40 PM #8
Drink and ponder on my loneliness :smith:

2008-03-01, 1:43 PM #9
I have work tonight (saturday.) Afterwards I might drink with some friends, but I doubt it. Tomorrow I have Karazahn and that's it.
2008-03-01, 1:46 PM #10
Originally posted by maevie:

but you'll tell us the moment you go through with it, right???

a couple days later when we get back from vacation.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2008-03-01, 2:25 PM #11
Started with cleaning the 12 year-in-the-making mess of my bedroom.
Watched Cowboy Bebop episodes.
Started making a stupid movie with my friends.
And tonight I have a work party, conveniently the week before I quit.
My blawgh.
2008-03-01, 2:28 PM #12
Laundry, ironing, relaxing. Not sure what else.
woot!
2008-03-01, 2:29 PM #13
Originally posted by Ford:
a couple days later when we get back from vacation.

pssh. leave her in the hotel room and go find some wifi :P

(good luck Fordie!)
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2008-03-01, 3:13 PM #14
Last night a friend came over, we drank and played video games.

Tonight I'm hitting some bars with my friend and his girlfriend.
2008-03-01, 3:23 PM #15
Thought I was staying the night at my ex's house who has now become less reliable than the forecast. Now it looks like I'm spending my weekend working on business plan documents.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-03-01, 3:26 PM #16
last night went to a club with my gf and saw an awesome band play a bunch of pixies and toadies stuffs. it was stellar.. tonight going to chill at home, i think my brother is going to come over and impress us with his cooking skills. :D
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-03-01, 3:41 PM #17
I started work on a bass today and tomorrow will be spent finishing uni project stuffs.
nope.
2008-03-01, 4:05 PM #18
Originally posted by maevie:
(my addiction is back!)

I thought we burned your copy of starcraft :argh:
D E A T H
2008-03-01, 4:59 PM #19
Who cares about this weekend? Next weekend is BRAWL .
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2008-03-01, 5:46 PM #20
Homework! Woohoo!
2008-03-01, 6:04 PM #21
I went to my brother's lacrosse game. Going to a friend's birthday party tonight. Working at some middle school lacrosse games tomorrow. Soccer game tomorrow night.
Pissed Off?
2008-03-01, 6:18 PM #22
Anxiously awaiting monday. Getting a couple packages which will be good and then Breaking Bad is always a great way to start out the week (watch it in the morning or during my lunch break, I love that ****ing show)
D E A T H
2008-03-01, 6:50 PM #23
Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:
Who cares about this weekend? Next weekend is BRAWL .

This. This man knows what is going on.
2008-03-01, 7:23 PM #24
Last night I drank and played Guitar Hero with friends, and then we went to an improv/sketch comedy show. Tonight I'm going to the launch party for this site at one bar, then to a sorority party at another bar. Tomorrow I'm getting work done.

Edit: Weekend update: I blew a .35 on the bar's breathalyzer game. The thing has to be broken, given that I was able to walk home, engage in coherent conversation on the way, and not once slip on the black ice that's coating every sidewalk in town.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-03-01, 8:15 PM #25
I had a gig tonight. I was staring at my shoes while I was playing guitar and noticed a giant hole in one of them, so I guess I have to go to the mall tomorrow.

For the past few days I've been going around wondering why my sock was wet.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2008-03-02, 3:29 AM #26
Well the weekend is over here, but it was a good one. Just got back from the Melbourne Motorshow, no Porsche or Astin Martin this year which was a downer but overall it was pretty good. We werent planning to go on a weekend cos of the crowds but there was a Veyron there for the first 3 days only so we figured it would be worth it. The Veyron was definitely the highlight, damn those things are impressive. Lamborgini had a great turnout with a Murcie LP640 which was awesome plus the full range Gallardos - coupe, and Spider, and a Superleggera. Ferrari is always entertaining with a 599, 612, F430, and a F430 Scuderia. Other highlights were the new Nissan GTR (3.6 0-100... wow), BMW M3, Audi R8, and the new Ford Falcon and FPV range including an update version of my car.

Yesterday was a bbq at a friend's place which started in the afternoon and stretched well into the wee hours. Good time :D
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2008-03-02, 3:40 AM #27
I went out for a few quiet drinks friday night, sat in my pants all day saturday playing on CoD4 and Worms Open Warfare 2 before going to a friend's house for a few glasses of wine. Today I'm going to see my mum and dad, sister, brother in law and niece and I will also be picking Izzy up from the station as she's coming back from staying with her gran.

Top banana.
2008-03-02, 4:07 AM #28
Bought and played Lost Odyssey.

Other than that, sitting in my room all day, just like every weekend. Hopefully this will change once my friend moves down and I actually have people to go out with.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2008-03-02, 4:43 AM #29
Friday night I was working. Last night I went over to a friends house for a small birthday party, and today I'm going home for Mother's Day. And a free meal >.>
2008-03-02, 5:32 AM #30
I had a migraine all day yesterday, and so I slept about 18 hours.

Today I'm going to get all the pieces for my dirtbike layed out so I can maybe put it back together.
2008-03-02, 6:37 AM #31
Yesterday I visited my grandmother, went to a Hibatchi grill, watched Death to Smoochy, played Brawl and MADE CASTLE CAKE with Sugarless and Fish.

Today it's down to Washington DC for a big Parkour jam! And then possibly going with my dad to buy him a new phone.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-03-02, 7:15 AM #32
Yesterday, played NWN 2 with my bro-in-law, did some shopping. Today its just chill out and relax for the week of work. Then its spring break, which I'm taking off.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2008-03-02, 1:34 PM #33
Well, the night was a success. I didn't get a thing done this weekend for school, but at least I had fun.
2008-03-02, 1:43 PM #34
/weekend
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-03-02, 3:55 PM #35
This weekend I visited Nice, France and Monte Carlo, Monaco for some sightseeing and gambling.

The house always wins.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-03-02, 5:12 PM #36
Dud and Sugarless came home for break, his dad/sister took us to a japanese steakhouse, then we watched Death to Smoochy and played Brawl for a couple hours, then we made a cake.

Sunday I played some WoW, then did the NYT crossword down at the coffee house and chewed the fat with some friends. I've got a bit of homework and a raid tonight, and I'll try to get to sleep a little early.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-03-02, 5:23 PM #37
Yesterday I went down to the forge and hammered out two more pieces. Today I went for a three hour motorcycle ride (up into the mountains an an abandoned service road), and tonight I am going to the shop to finished grinding and polishing the pieces I hammered yesterday. Afterward, Amy and I are going to watch Terminator in anticipation for the Sarah Connor Chronicles finale tomorrow.
2008-03-02, 5:52 PM #38
Originally posted by Tracer:
I had a gig tonight.

You know what I want!!!
2008-03-02, 6:55 PM #39
doing this.

Yeah.

No.
D E A T H
2008-03-02, 6:56 PM #40
your mom
free(jin);