Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → MS Paint moments in movies...
MS Paint moments in movies...
2008-03-03, 6:13 PM #1
..that irk or forces you to cringe whenever you think about them. Moments can be about poor plot devices, terrible pieces of writing, bad characterization or whatever. It doesn't have to be from a generally bad movie for moments like these... but bad (while popular) blockbusters seem to be a well to pick from.

Oh, and brownie points for not mentioning what movie your MS Painted pic is referring to but still be clear enough to those who saw it. I'll start:

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/movie-1.jpg]

[sub]I know fiction is fiction, but the suspension of belief can only go so far.[/sub]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-03-03, 6:31 PM #2
He used a Mac.
2008-03-03, 6:32 PM #3
He did? I don't even remember that detail. But I do remember the "This is Unix, It's Easy" from Jurassic Park for some reason.

Ha.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-03-03, 6:38 PM #4
I thought this whole movie was a joke.
Attachment: 18722/resevil.jpg (38,120 bytes)
Attachment: 18723/resevil2.jpg (49,114 bytes)
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-03-03, 6:42 PM #5
i think kirby failed
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2008-03-03, 7:22 PM #6
That bothered you, Echoman? Never see Hackers.

Kirby, I thought that girl was the only good part of movie. She was so jolly and carefree!

I am disappointed with this thread so far.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2008-03-03, 8:57 PM #7
Originally posted by Echoman:
He did? I don't even remember that detail. But I do remember the "Its a UNIX system, I know this." from Jurassic Park for some reason.

Ha.

Fixed. >_>
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2008-03-03, 9:22 PM #8
Yeah. Unix with a 3d GUI.

If it was *nix, why the hell wasn't she using a command line?
2008-03-03, 9:59 PM #9
I like that movie, except for that girl. The book is much better. :colbert:
There...are...FOUR...lights!
2008-03-03, 9:59 PM #10
No points for guessing the movie

[http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k133/kyle901/sand.png]
Stuff
2008-03-03, 10:01 PM #11
That movie sucks too. >_>

Nice drawing though.
There...are...FOUR...lights!
2008-03-03, 10:08 PM #12
Ah, now I like where this thread is going.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2008-03-03, 10:13 PM #13
I cannot be the only one that thought Silent Hill was imsoshorted?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-03-03, 11:29 PM #14
Humm, just about any movie that says anything about computers is enough to make me want to through up. Its like "Seriously, couldn't at least considered consulting a computer enthusiast rather then just saying random crap that makes no scene?"

For example, "The Net" Is so full of computer fallacies, I don't know where to begin "Ill just hack in to their computer with the IP address of 301.256.385.604" Come on, at least they could have used 127.0.0.1. Heck the whole premise of websites having a "secret character" that any Joe schmo just has to hit ctrl-shift-d and click on it to access a super secret website that could launder billions of government funds was just completely laughable. (Dang it, now I am remembering how horrible that movie was..)
:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) Im Happy
2008-03-04, 5:17 AM #15
Originally posted by JediKirby:

I thought it had some fantastic imagery and sound. The little girl's acting fit it well, I thought. Plus, as my friend put it, that woman had some "tig ol' bitties".

I'd contribute, but I really, really suck at MS Paint. I had a good idea, too. :smith:
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-03-04, 5:25 AM #16
oh that's from silent hill... no wonder i didn't recognize it i only saw it once back when it came out on dvd
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2008-03-04, 8:03 AM #17
Originally posted by JediKirby:

I thought it was going pretty well up until right after the pyramid head guy. From then on out it was complete and utter s***.
2008-03-04, 8:15 AM #18
Originally posted by Wolfy:
I'd contribute, but I really, really suck at MS Paint.

Uhm, that's the point. If it should look good you could just grab the frame from the movie.
Sorry for the lousy German

↑ Up to the top!