Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Good games?
Good games?
2004-08-06, 1:23 AM #1
x800 was fedexed yesterday and when the new machine is build. (very soon) I wanna know some good games that will give the video card a good run.
Heres some I already thought of.

Doom 3 (of f*cking corse*) pre-ordered
UT2k4 pre-ordered
FFXI pre-ordered
City of Heros pre-Ordered

Did any other good games come out this year? Tell me what you think i should go out and get.

Ohh, and i'd also like to thank the members of Massassi for helping me with all of my computer questions. Its awsome to know that theres still some good people on the internet. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
My Xanga
2004-08-06, 2:14 AM #2
Far Cry is a must have.

Maybe not recent, but definitely worth getting, especially since their prices are coming down: Splinter Cell (first or second), Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Max Payne 2. Hitman: Contracts while you're at it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
When guitars are outlawed, only outlaws will have guitars.
2004-08-06, 2:18 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MaD CoW:
Far Cry is a must have.</font>

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1, 2 & 3 | Gonk WoW Petition <- SIGN!
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-08-06, 5:03 AM #4
Painkiller, FarCry, BF:Nam, UT2k4. There are others, but those are the best (other than what you've already pre-ordered). Don't forget to pre-order HL2.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-06, 5:06 AM #5
*revs up his PainKiller*

I've been playing it at my friends lately. If only my comp worked for that kinda thing..

*PainKiller dies out*

Good games eh? There's that soldner game or whatever... And some of the BF1942 mods are fairly demanding.

------------------
"Dalton, that pie just moved of it's own accord."

"You must be mistaken, Tess. A pie can't move."
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-08-06, 11:49 AM #6
Prince of Persia for the pc can be found cheap i have seen it on clearance at a few places before for only $10

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-08-06, 12:09 PM #7
Soldner as a game SUCKS.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-06, 12:20 PM #8
Far Cry
Pain Killer
Knights of the Old Republic
Call of Duty
Battlefield: Vietnam
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Ground Control II

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!