Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jedi Knight Lobby In gamespy Arcade
Jedi Knight Lobby In gamespy Arcade
2008-03-31, 8:27 PM #1
Hi, as we all know, igz had many issues and some players never came back because of that. Most of us are waiting for a program called Jklauncher which won't offer any of these problems, but that is not before a while.. Perhaps waiting for too long can demage our community badly or even kill it. But since a very long time, there is an been empty Jk lobby in Gamespy arcade that works very well and never been closed. Maybe it is waiting for us, but no one even bothered taking a look except me and mof_malice that Ive seen in there 2 years ago. Now many people says that its looks good but you have to pay(FALSE!!!!). Not at all, only subscribers pay and you don't need to be one and it offers a reliable service. If one of you guys wanna test it with me, lemme know, thx, Raf
2008-03-31, 8:55 PM #2
No one cares about Jediknight anymore.
2008-03-31, 8:59 PM #3
I used it once or twice. I was turned off by the fact that 2 people was the maximum I ever saw playing.

Also, Rob is right.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2008-04-01, 2:19 AM #4
I've played there for a couple of years. GA JK room was quite a big thing in the late 90's, there were tons of players.
幻術
2008-04-01, 11:48 AM #5
Gamespy can piss off. I hated it back then, I hate them now.

Play a decent game.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-04-01, 2:05 PM #6
Echoman, you're so bitter lately.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2008-04-01, 3:03 PM #7
I remember when GA was in beta. I was on staff at planetavp at the time so I had access to the beta before the public. When you signed up it asked you for your sex, and the options were "male", "female", and "other".

That was about the only enjoyment I ever got out of it.
2008-04-01, 3:52 PM #8
its funny that this place still generates fresh posts about the game, you'd have thunk everyone would be playing COD4 by now or something
2008-04-01, 4:46 PM #9
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Echoman, you're so bitter lately.

What. Gamespy Arcade angers me.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!