Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Any Good April Fools Pranks?
Any Good April Fools Pranks?
2008-04-01, 7:05 AM #1
I plan to tell my friend at school that he's the final virgin at our table because my new girlfriend spent the night.

Pretty lame, huh.

So Massassi, what wacky shenanigans will be had on such a lovely day?
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2008-04-01, 7:17 AM #2
shaved head cancer scare

call friend and claim you're bailiffs
2008-04-01, 8:16 AM #3
I actually don't have anything planned. April fools kind of snuck up on me. I almost always do something cool.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-04-01, 8:23 AM #4
This morning I snuck over to my friend's apartment at 4am, broke the window above his bed with a crowbar, leapt on him and duct taped him to the bed. Then I covered him in sugar and released 10,000 angry hornets into his room. After a few minutes, I pushed a grizzly bear through the window, shot it in the butt with a .22, and then boarded up the window.

I yelled through the boards "APRIL FOOLS!"

Best joke ever.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-04-01, 9:02 AM #5
Hahaha, my friend's older brother and his wife are telling everyone they had a miscarriage, saying april fools, and then telling the truth that they really did.

Sadistic and morbid, but hilariously mean.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-04-01, 9:03 AM #6
well a friend o' mine drew a helmet on some blackboard. and we told the teacher that it was someone else
:P
2008-04-01, 9:06 AM #7
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-04-01, 9:08 AM #8
The only thing I have found anywhere that was remotely cool was the IGN 'Zelda Movie Trailer'
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-04-01, 11:28 AM #9
Originally posted by Darth Ayreon:
well a friend o' mine drew a helmet on some blackboard. and we told the teacher that it was someone else
:P

Wow you guys are rebels..
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2008-04-01, 3:08 PM #10
Nothing this year, but nothing will ever beat the one my wife (then girlfriend) pulled on me.

She got one of my professors (also a friend) to pretend he was the registrar's office and called me at work to let me know there was a mistake in my transcript and I'd need another 6 hours before I could graduate. D:
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2008-04-01, 3:50 PM #11
It involves my roommate, a blowup doll, and a printed-out headshot of one of his unfortunate hookups.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-04-01, 4:08 PM #12
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Hahaha, my friend's older brother and his wife are telling everyone they had a miscarriage, saying april fools, and then telling the truth that they really did.

Sadistic and morbid, but hilariously mean.

If you are telling the truth, that is awesome.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009

↑ Up to the top!