Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Al's MotS skins pack
Al's MotS skins pack
2008-04-03, 2:50 PM #1
Downloaded this pack from massassi, activated it using patch commander, but I don't see anything different in-game. Does this not affect the single player campaign? I never play MotS any other way, perhaps that's why I can't see any graphical (and also sound) enhancements.

OTOH, I downloaded "Jedi Knight Enhanced" for jk, and the differences were very easy to spot, and I thought were excellent.

Regarding Al's skins, I must be doing something wrong. Any comments please - thanks, best regards, Robert.
2008-04-03, 3:06 PM #2
It should have a readme.txt file in with it that would tell, but I'm pretty sure it was just MP skins, not SP skins.

It's been a *LONG* time since I've looked at it, though.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2008-04-03, 3:07 PM #3
it's a skin pack for MP only.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2008-04-04, 2:26 AM #4
Many thanks for info guys.

I think single player MotS needs a facelift!
2008-04-04, 2:47 AM #5
It's possible to use JKE with MOTS, although obviously any new models in MOTS that were not in JK will not be updated. There are some instructions on how to do it on the JKE page at the Hub.
2008-04-04, 9:37 AM #6
Groovy! It's so simple, just rename the jke gob to a goo file, (then launch patch commander)

I've just gone thru all 14 levels without any enhancements, but now I've got MotS enhanced, I feel I ought to re-run the 14 levels again. Well, prolly won't play MotS again for a while, so here goes..

Thanks.

↑ Up to the top!