Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So I was at work today...
So I was at work today...
2008-04-03, 7:42 PM #1
And this guy totally came up to me asking if I hit his car. My truck, being parked like a half mile away, was nowhere near it, and I told him "No, why do you ask?" He pointed at this BIG *** dent on his car. I was just standing there though.

He continues to rant and rave and demand my information and I refuse to give it to him because I hadn't driven anywhere NEAR his car. Finally he starts pushing me and screaming obscenities in my face. After promptly telling him to **** off he begins throwing punches at me and then continues to advance. I push him away but he comes back and a buddy of his joins in.

So I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. I begged and pleaded with her day after day, but she packed my suit case and send me on my way, she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that. Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don't think so, I'll see when I get there and I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air.

Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here so I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'.

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
D E A T H
2008-04-03, 7:44 PM #2
All valid points.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-04-03, 7:52 PM #3
I just got bel aired for real...damn
2008-04-03, 7:57 PM #4
People are still doing these?
2008-04-03, 7:58 PM #5
Ohh didn't see that one coming.
DO NOT WANT.
2008-04-03, 8:02 PM #6
Hey, Yoshi.

I sure hope you don't get hit by a bus one day. That would be bad.

↑ Up to the top!