Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Who would get this angry over politics?
Who would get this angry over politics?
2008-04-03, 8:08 PM #1
My coworker and I started talking about how Obama said that he'd hire Al Gore for a cabinet position or some matter, and basically he said that he changed his vote over to Hillary because of this. I mean come on, he changed his vote because Obama might hire a manbearpig Al Gore for fracks sake. Anyways, we started talking about the presidential election race between Hillary and Obama, and I told him how Obama was in these scandals in Illinois and all, and that everyone wants to ****ride Obama for some reason.

He started ranting at me, raising his voice to where the whole office could hear. People started to turn and look at what was going on. I tried to tell him to calm down, it's not really that important and that he's making a fool of himself. Our supervisor walked by and asked us if there was a problem, and I told him no. We both went back to our desks.

So I called up my mom, and I told her that I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. I begged and pleaded with her day after day, but she packed my suit case and send me on my way, she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that. Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don't think so, I'll see when I get there and I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air.

Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here so I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'.

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
2008-04-03, 8:11 PM #2
No, this is not a trend we're reviving here.
omnia mea mecum porto
2008-04-03, 8:17 PM #3
Sorry. Just wanted to see if "open thread" still worked. You can close it >.>
2008-04-03, 8:17 PM #4
Ooooh. This is bad. CM, fix it.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!