Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Repo Man
Repo Man
2004-08-06, 6:02 PM #1
Saw it just now, and Repo Man is the weirdest movie I've ever seen. Bar none. Anyone else seen it? It didn't make any sense...at all. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-08-06, 6:52 PM #2
Never herd of it. Movies can be wierd though. Watch "Bill and Ted's Exelent Adventure" or "UHF" Actually, watch UHF anyway cause it's great!
2004-08-06, 7:40 PM #3
UHF rocks my face off!!!!
YOU SO STOOPID!!!!
SUPPLIES!!!!

------------------
flirbnic has a signature
"i've seen alot of kids (i'm 35) come on here and ask for advice about girls. look at potato here. he makes a tape and sings to a girl. some girls will laugh in your face, some behind your back and then some might love you for it. potato is a man. a man with a girl. -Darth Evad
2004-08-07, 7:41 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Never herd of it. Movies can be wierd though. Watch "Bill and Ted's Exelent Adventure" or "UHF" Actually, watch UHF anyway cause it's great!</font>

Bill and Ted doesn't even come close to the weirdness that is this movie. At least Bill and Ted made sense. This is Bill and Ted...without the comprehensible plot, without the budget, and with tons of violence and swearing. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-08-07, 11:13 AM #5
repo man is really good. i saw it years ago.

------------------
Pissed off?

↑ Up to the top!