Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → GTA 4
GTA 4
2008-04-11, 11:25 AM #1
I always thought that GTA was rather dry once you get pass the novelty of blowing everything up, car jacking, killing hookers, and creating chaos. But after reading about the hands on mulitplayer that kotaku posted up I'm rather thrilled about all the multiplayer modes- specially the Cops and Crooks and the racing.... its is gonna be sooooo wild :awesomelon:

We should definitely get together and shoot the **** out of each other when it comes out :v:
\(='_'=)/
2008-04-11, 11:28 AM #2
I've always thought the missions are dead fun.

I'm also pretty sure we have a thread. :P

Oh, and the get together thing probably would work since this place seems to be full of people that go WAAAAAAAAH IF ITS NOT ON PC ITS ****E at every opportunity. :D
nope.
2008-04-11, 11:28 AM #3
Yeah, love those screens too. Few more weeks :D
2008-04-11, 12:12 PM #4
I'm really looking forward to the 16 player free roaming mode. That is the GTA multiplayer I have always dreamed of.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2008-04-11, 1:01 PM #5
I'm not getting my hopes up...yet. Seems too good to be true.

2008-04-11, 1:07 PM #6
Does the 360 version require a hard drive or use one if it exists to cache information?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-04-11, 7:07 PM #7
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Does the 360 version require a hard drive or use one if it exists to cache information?

Has an optional install for doing this. I don't think it requires one.
2008-04-11, 10:20 PM #8
Originally posted by Jin:
Has an optional install for doing this.

On 360? Are you sure?
2008-04-12, 8:29 AM #9
Well, I'm fairly certain that's what I read. An optional install for both consoles.

↑ Up to the top!