Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cedar Point
Cedar Point
2008-04-13, 7:42 AM #1
Anyone planning on making a trip to Ohio for some amusement park shenanigans? If you're anywhere nearby then come and visit meee! I'll be working there as a portrait artist all summer and who doesn't want to chill with a fat, hairy Italian man?

In order to make this a proper thread, post your summer plans!
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2008-04-13, 7:46 AM #2
This summer, I will be working. Not sure where yet, but with my bad luck, it will be Walmart again. Then at the end of July, I'm going on vacation with my family to the beach.
2008-04-13, 7:49 AM #3
We need to figure out a time to hang out next semester, Zecks. I seriously haven't seen you in forever.
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2008-04-13, 8:52 AM #4
Having graduated from college two years ago, summer really isn't anything special anymore. I plan on working and playing lots of disc golf, mostly. My family has planned a week long vacation sometime this summer in Corolla, North Carolina staying at this glorious house http://www.carolinadesigns.com/cdfinal/asp/includes/oneprop.asp?propid=646 So that's something to look forward to I guess.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2008-04-13, 9:40 AM #5
I plan on working and taking a class with a lab. However, I'll be missing the first week of class to go with my brother to Arkansas to see my dad. Then after said class, I will probably be headed off to New Jersey to see my older brother as I have an airline ticket in need of use. >_> It'll either be New Jersey or Alaska, but probably Jersey...because I love it so.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2008-04-13, 11:19 AM #6
Sunfest, maybe Bonnaroo, maybe Camp Bisco, going home for my birthday.

God, lots of money I don't have yet D:
D E A T H
2008-04-13, 12:10 PM #7
Very interesting. The youth at my church have gone up to Cedar point the past two summers, I don't know if we're planning to go again this year but if we are I'll look for ya!
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2008-04-13, 12:25 PM #8
Working in some fashion, working for the democratic party, drinking on the weekends. Whatever.

I applied for a community organizing fellowship for the Obama campaign, but I don't think I'll get it.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-04-13, 12:25 PM #9
Nada.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-04-13, 12:37 PM #10
Working. Overtime. Lots of it.

:)
woot!
2008-04-13, 12:42 PM #11
Originally posted by Achelois:
We need to figure out a time to hang out next semester, Zecks. I seriously haven't seen you in forever.

We really do. That forever's been about, oh, 3 years, I believe.
2008-04-13, 12:46 PM #12
Originally posted by Achelois:
Anyone planning on making a trip to Ohio for some amusement park shenanigans? If you're anywhere nearby then come and visit meee! I'll be working there as a portrait artist all summer and who doesn't want to chill with a fat, hairy Italian man?

In order to make this a proper thread, post your summer plans!

Have you worked there previous summers? Maybe that's why I always thought you looked familiar, I've been to Cedar Point more times than I can count (and at least once a summer for the past four years).
2008-04-13, 12:52 PM #13
two classes, finding a new job, working, quitting that new job for school, seeing my girlfriend, probably a trip somewhere before i go crazy
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-04-13, 2:05 PM #14
maybe we should have the massassi thing there!
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-04-13, 3:05 PM #15
Originally posted by Aglar:
Have you worked there previous summers? Maybe that's why I always thought you looked familiar, I've been to Cedar Point more times than I can count (and at least once a summer for the past four years).

Nope! I have friends who worked there last year but they look nothing like me. Sorry!

Yoshi, I'm still crazy jealous that you're (maybe?) going to Bonnaroo. .(
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2008-04-13, 3:51 PM #16
Take you with me if I could. So far it's going to be a few kids I know from my hometown and a lot of goons there for me to meet up with.

But if I do end up going it'll be :awesome:
D E A T H
2008-04-13, 10:58 PM #17
I wish, but fat chance. Funny thing is that im probably closer than some people who have been there countless times in their lives, but I have only personally been there like twice.

This summer = summer job at the college I go to (hopefully), drivers license which is loooonnngg overdue, and hopefully some form of vacation.
2008-04-13, 11:06 PM #18
Pounding the ground as a sawyer or a squadie for my fire crew.
Pissed Off?
2008-04-13, 11:54 PM #19
I usually go to Cedar Point at least once a summer, though I dunno if I'll make it this time, since most of this summer I'll be in either Italy or DC. :saddowns:
2008-04-14, 6:51 AM #20
I've never been there, but I have a shirt that says I have been.
2008-04-14, 6:59 AM #21
Switch to first shift, yard work, and lots of wrestling.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2008-04-14, 7:19 AM #22
I'm going on a float trip, (maybe) Massassi Convention '08, and (maybe) the Slipknot/Disturbed/Dragonforce tour when it comes to KC or St. Louis.

Aside from that, it's a whole bunch of working 40+ hours per week.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-07-08, 12:34 AM #23
Ya know i live in OH, and i have NEVER been to Cedar Point. Ach. Didnt think that was possible. Lol. I unno never apealed to me.

[Yeah, don't revive old threads. -Ag]
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-07-08, 4:28 AM #24
hurray for necropost.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-07-08, 9:19 AM #25
Wow, I forgot Geocities existed until I looked at his sig.
2008-07-08, 9:48 AM #26
wow.

wow.

:colbert:
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-07-08, 11:23 AM #27
*sigh*

↑ Up to the top!