Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → my friend needs help with JO
my friend needs help with JO
2004-08-06, 5:20 PM #1
my friend is having problems with JO, when he selects a gameplay option, such as MP or SP, the console load-up screen appears, loads, then it goes into a gray screen, then white screen and freezes up... he says it started doing this after he reinstalled it
his computer:
graphics: nvidia riva tnt2 model 64
sound: conexant audio
Processor: AMD duron
Speed: 700 mhz
Memory: 384 MB of RAM
HD free space: 12 GB
need help ASAP...

------------------
Carter: "whats wrong?"
Daniel: "this tastes like chicken..."
Carter: "whats bad about that?"
Daniel: "this is supposed to be macaroni and cheese..."

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zarn (edited August 06, 2004).]
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2004-08-06, 5:22 PM #2
He have the latest drivers for his video card? It sounds like an issue with that.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-06, 8:03 PM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Admiral Zarn:
Which XP? I've heard that the business version(s) of XP don't support gaming too well, but I don't know if that's true or not. *shrug*

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man.
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Worship Examples - Christians' love for God should be seen and heard, not merely talked about. It is through actions that one is determined to be Christian, not through words. Words (and thoughts, as well) deceive even one's own self, but the heart speaks truth.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-08-06, 8:08 PM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DogSRoOL:
Quote:
I've heard that the business version(s) of XP don't support gaming too well, but I don't know if that's true or not. *shrug*
</font>

It's true. xp corporate isn't built for games like Xp home is.

It makes sense b/c who plays games at a large business (which is what xp corporate is designed for) and can expect to keep their job?

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.
2004-08-06, 8:15 PM #5
Yeah, sure. Your "friend" has a problem.

------------------
"If I had a dollar for every time I had sixty cents, I would be Canada."
"Should slice indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected without, I thought, proper consideration."
"I like the concept of people, but people ruin it."
"It has come to my attention that some of you have thumb-drives. They are cool."
--@%
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2004-08-07, 3:44 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:

It makes sense b/c who plays games at a large business (which is what xp corporate is designed for) and can expect to keep their job?

[/B]</font>

someone who designes games?

------------------
Bill What if these anti-violent-video game people were all killed by a fat italian plumber in a red hat jumping on them repeatedly. Wouldn't that be poetic justice in its purist form?
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)--@%
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%

↑ Up to the top!