Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Nothing exciting happens in Indiana
Nothing exciting happens in Indiana
2008-04-18, 4:55 AM #1
http://www.wishtv.com/global/story.asp?s=8191444

seriously, you should watch some of these news cast about our little quake. This article makes me laugh. I slept through it. However, explains my dog barking most of the night and staying away from his dog house.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2008-04-18, 7:15 AM #2
Haha, that's as strong as the quake we had in the UK a couple of months ago. Our little nation has no volcanoes, no tornado or hurricane season and no bushfires so when the ground starts moving beneath our feet we get all excited. (Bear in mind we do that for pretty much any weather pattern more extreme than a rainstorm too :P)
2008-04-18, 7:45 AM #3
http://www.14wfie.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2397537&at1=News&h1=14

i was half asleep when it hit so turned the TV on and checked and didn't see anything about it so i assumed it was a dream.... i guess not
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2008-04-18, 9:08 AM #4
I'm in Chicago. The earthquake didn't wake me up. I did have a dream about a plane crash though.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-04-18, 7:18 PM #5
this picture sums up the earthquake thing quite well
Attachment: 19097/earthquaketotheinternetjpeg.jpg (75,601 bytes)
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2008-04-18, 7:23 PM #6
the best bit from this one was a security cam at a convenience store... the people get this really puzzled look on their face (they heard the rumbling) then everything started shaking and their faces go straight to "oh [poo]"
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2008-04-18, 8:23 PM #7
Earthquakes are so much fun. I've heard they're really weird to experience while on a boat.

o.0
2008-04-18, 8:26 PM #8
Originally posted by Greenboy:
Earthquakes are so much fun.

This is a pretty HURR thing to say. Even for you.
2008-04-18, 8:30 PM #9
Small ones anyway. I know the huge ones suck, but the ones that don't really hurt anything and make everyone piss themselves are awesome.

o.0
2008-04-18, 8:57 PM #10
Well, it pisses our bridge inspectors off. They hit every bridge and over-pass afterwards.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2008-04-18, 9:13 PM #11
Southern California points and laughs at you.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!