Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Radiohead music video contest submission
Radiohead music video contest submission
2008-04-23, 2:23 PM #1
Hey all

You might have heard of Radiohead's animated music video contest. Well, my friend Arik and I have just completed our animatic/storyboard submission for the contest... many sleepless nights of hard work went into this, and we're pretty happy with the result. Care to take a look?

http://www.aniboom.com/Player.aspx?v=208319

Now, the deal is they (Aniboom, Adult Swim and the record label) choose 10 semi finalists who will get funding to create a one minute higher-quality animation. The judging panel takes into account the number of views and votes, though I'm not sure to what extent (obviously earlier submissions will have higher counts). In any case though, the deadline is April 27 (just 4 days from now), and in order to get noticed we feel we should have a good few hundred views. If you're in the mood for it, you could take a minute to register and vote, maybe even leave a comment (it boosts the ranking).

In any case, hope you find it interesting, I'd love to have some feedback and constructive criticism.

Thanks!
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2008-04-23, 5:32 PM #2
gee thanks, I'm flattered

here's an embedded player for you lazy massassians :P

EDIT: hmm, apparently <object> tags is not the way to go... how are youtube videos embedded then?
2008-04-23, 6:00 PM #3
nope.
2008-04-24, 2:25 AM #4
well then, can't embed it here, it's on Aniboom.com, not youtube

won't anyone please take a look? :(
2008-04-24, 2:33 AM #5
If it was on the correct forum, I might!

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/emot-burger.gif]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-04-24, 2:52 AM #6
oh, okay wise pants :argh:

↑ Up to the top!