Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This line will be in Indiana Jones 4
This line will be in Indiana Jones 4
2008-04-23, 5:42 PM #1
No?
2008-04-23, 5:56 PM #2
Shia LaBeouf fills me with anger for some reason.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-04-23, 6:03 PM #3
I still have no idea who he is.

:P
nope.
2008-04-23, 6:19 PM #4
I never even noticed it as excessive. I have a feeling if you gave this treatment to the lead actor in almost any movie the result would be similar.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2008-04-23, 6:43 PM #5
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
Shia LaBeouf fills me with anger for some reason.

Ditto.

I just... don't like him. It's an intangible thing, really. I can't remember any particularly bad acting or movie that I've seen him in. He just generates distaste.
2008-04-23, 6:45 PM #6
Originally posted by Lord Kuat:
Ditto.

I just... don't like him. It's an intangible thing, really. I can't remember any particularly bad acting or movie that I've seen him in. He just generates distaste.

Every time I have seen him attempt to act it was terrible. I have a feeling that he will ruin the movie for me.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2008-04-23, 6:54 PM #7
Am I the only one who likes him? I thought he did a fine job in Transformers and I liked him in Constantine.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-04-23, 7:10 PM #8
Originally posted by Cloud:
This line will be in Indiana Jones 4

No, but I really hope your teacher will be. :colbert:
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2008-04-23, 7:41 PM #9
He hasn't been in any good movies, but I've never really had a problem with him.
2008-04-23, 7:46 PM #10
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Am I the only one who likes him? I thought he did a fine job in Transformers and I liked him in Constantine.

i like him
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-04-23, 8:04 PM #11
He was good in Holes. I enjoyed that movie.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2008-04-23, 8:22 PM #12
I liked him in Constantine but not in Transformers. I didn't know he was cast to ruin Indiana, though.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-04-23, 8:27 PM #13
I really don't care much about him one way or the other. He was fine in Transformers.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2008-04-23, 8:29 PM #14
Yeah, he gets a lot of bad rap because it's fun to make fun of him. He was fine in Transformers. I've known a lot of people with his personality type and I'd have to say he plays a fairly accurate teenager (of that type).

You also have to remember that Indy's awesome factor is so high that Shia won't matter. Let me express this in terms more familiar to forumgoers:

Shia LaBeouf has a suck factor of, I'd say off the top of my head, 0.01 to. Indy's suck factor is approximately -10032.35 to. Infinitesimally small dent in Indy's awesome factor.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-04-23, 8:30 PM #15
I liked him in Transformers but especially in Disturbia.
2008-04-23, 8:48 PM #16
Also:
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2008-04-23, 9:07 PM #17
Originally posted by Emon:
Shia LaBeouf has a suck factor of, I'd say off the top of my head, 0.01 to. Indy's suck factor is approximately -10032.35 to. Infinitesimally small dent in Indy's awesome factor.

Exactly what unit of measurement are these numbers in?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-04-23, 9:41 PM #18
tofus.
2008-04-23, 9:47 PM #19
I remember that...
2008-04-23, 9:53 PM #20
I hate Shia LeBouf. I despise him. I thought he was one of the worst acting jobs in cinema history (or at least the cinema I have seen, which is a lot). His stuttering innocent thing he does just makes me cringe.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2008-04-23, 9:56 PM #21
The Greatest Game Ever Played

More like THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!
Think while it's still legal.
2008-04-23, 9:57 PM #22
I don't know how anyone could possibly hate The Buff.

It's like hating kittens or something. He's such a likeable guy.
2008-04-23, 10:05 PM #23
He reminds me of myself

2008-04-23, 10:35 PM #24
Originally posted by mscbuck:
I hate Shia LeBouf. I despise him. I thought he was one of the worst acting jobs in cinema history (or at least the cinema I have seen, which is a lot). His stuttering innocent thing he does just makes me cringe.

Never seen "Manos: Hands of Fate" or how about "The Final Sacrifice"?

Personaly I'm indifferent toward him, but even if you strongly dislike him, saying he's the worst in history is just stupid unless you're only including movies from the last 5 years or so, and even that would be a stretch.

Sorry, rediculusly broad statments just irritate me.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2008-04-23, 10:37 PM #25
I don't hate Shia and his films. Usually find him to be a decent actor. Better than a good many I'd say.
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2008-04-24, 5:10 AM #26
Come on ma... can't we have just one more sacrifice?

Fine, but this is your FINAL SACRIFICE.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-04-24, 5:46 AM #27
He was awesome in Even Stevens, and his sister on the show could possibly be a hottie by now. Someone do some research :hist101:
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-04-24, 5:56 AM #28
On it.

Christy Carlson Romano, certified hottie.
Attachment: 19134/christy_carlson_romano_pictures[1].jpg (19,072 bytes)
2008-04-24, 6:56 AM #29
Originally posted by djwguitarman:
Never seen "Manos: Hands of Fate" or how about "The Final Sacrifice"?

Personaly I'm indifferent toward him, but even if you strongly dislike him, saying he's the worst in history is just stupid unless you're only including movies from the last 5 years or so, and even that would be a stretch.

Sorry, rediculusly broad statments just irritate me.

That's why I said the cinema I've seen. Seriously, Transformers, in my opinion, was overall the absolute worst movie I have ever seen. I say it jokingly to a lot of films, but I will stand by it one hundred percent that Transformers was above and beyond the worst movie I've ever seen, due to an incredible amount of factors, one being Shia LeBouf (the other big one of course being Michael Bay). The fact that Spielberg attached his name to that movie is beyond me.

However, I trust in Spielberg still, and I really hope that it was he who picked Shia and somehow saw something in him that I don't. But if Lucas picked him.....well, the history of actors isn't on his side, especially when you include his dialogue. I'm psyched for Indy 4, but also a bit worried.

2008-04-24, 7:05 AM #30

I thought he did a great job in Transformers, but I don't remember him in Constantine.

Some people just decide they hate something and cannot bring themselves not to, others just hate something because they like to jump on the bandwagon and be part of the gang.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-04-24, 7:06 AM #31

Hayden ChristensomethingotherAnakin.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-04-24, 8:54 AM #32
Originally posted by Jin:
On it.

Christy Carlson Romano, certified hottie.

Confirmed. :neckbeard:

She could still use some **** though.
2008-04-24, 9:11 AM #33
no nooooooooo no no no, no no no, nonono, nooooooooooo no nonono
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2008-04-24, 9:37 AM #34

Clearly you're forgetting Hugh Grant's "Oh l-l-l-l-look I'm a stuttering Englishman and you American girls j-j-j-j-just love my accent. Aren't I charming? Whoopsie-daisy!" :argh:
2008-04-24, 10:09 AM #35
Oh god, I thought she was quite a bit younger than me, but now that I look at her Wikipedia page, it's only a difference of a few months! I'm in love.
2008-04-24, 11:31 AM #36
That's why I said the cinema I've seen. Seriously, Transformers, in my opinion, was overall the absolute worst movie I have ever seen. I say it jokingly to a lot of films, but I will stand by it one hundred percent that Transformers was above and beyond the worst movie I've ever seen, due to an incredible amount of factors, one being Shia LeBouf (the other big one of course being Michael Bay). The fact that Spielberg attached his name to that movie is beyond me.

You need to see more movies. :psyduck:

Originally posted by Jep:
I thought he did a great job in Transformers, but I don't remember him in Constantine.

He was the plucky side kick.

"This is Kramer. Chaz Kramer, a-"
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-04-24, 1:32 PM #37
You need to see more movies. :psyduck:

No, that movie was that bad. 75% of it I spent with my hat over my head embarrassed that I was watching it, and the only reason I didn't walk out was because my dad paid for me.

But I suppose you are right, you can't beat vintage dialogue like "ALL MEN SHOULD DIE!" *optimus vs. megatron* "THEY SHOULD HAVE THE CHOICE!".

2008-04-24, 3:58 PM #38
Wow so much hate for the guy. Personally, I think he's alright.

Quote:
No, but I really hope your teacher will be.

Of course Harrison Ford is in it.
2008-04-24, 5:40 PM #39
no
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-04-24, 5:45 PM #40
no-nonononono n-n-n-o n-no no no nnnnno no no n o nnno nono nnoo no-nonononono n-n-n-o n-no no no nnnnno no no n o nnno nono nnoo no-nonononono n-n-n-o n-no no no nnnnno no no n o nnno nono nnoo no-nonononono n-n-n-o n-no no no nnnnno no no n o nnno nono nnoo no-nonononono n-n-n-o n-no no no nnnnno no no n o nnno nono nnoo no-nonononono n-n-n-o n-no no no nnnnno no no n o nnno nono nnoo no-nonononono n-n-n-o n-no no no nnnnno no no n o nnno nono nnoo

↑ Up to the top!