Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → any good AoE MP servers out there?
any good AoE MP servers out there?
2004-08-05, 11:57 AM #1
? for my 10 year old boy btw.

------------------
Pissed off?
2004-08-05, 6:46 PM #2
Considering how old AoE is (Age of Empires, right?), i highly doubt it. Still, people do play it, so i could be wrong....

------------------
"Iraqniphobia - The fear of non-existant weapons of mass-destruction."
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2004-08-05, 6:51 PM #3
Maybe you could move up to Age of Mythology? I'm sure that's still pretty popular.

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin
2004-08-05, 8:44 PM #4
Zone

------------------
"Music is the universal language and the
dialect we speak in is Hip Hop!" - King Solomon
2004-08-05, 8:45 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Molgrew:
Zone</font>

Bleh... dont say that word [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
ZGPC
2004-08-07, 8:18 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Molgrew:
Zone

</font>

If you want to expose your child to every known curseword to man, and the horrors of the internet. Sure. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"Judging by the name of the author, and the name of the work, I'd guess it's an energy "beam". You know, like in the Japanese cartoons where those guys with big hair fly around, talk philosophy, and shoot fireballs at each other." - Hellequin
*insert some joke about pasta and fruit scuffles*
2004-08-07, 12:58 PM #7
Rise of Nations is basically the same thing. However, all the AoE, AoE 2, and RoN servers are pretty much what you'd expect from the zone: 12 year olds cursing you out when you start winning.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-08-07, 3:37 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Oberfeldwebell:
If you want to expose your child to every known curseword to man, and the horrors of the internet. Sure. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

</font>

Well. The zone turned quite "kiddy"...

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (or something of this matter. Just smile.)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-08, 9:38 AM #9
And we all know how mild mannered, good tempered, clean mouthed little kids are these days...

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!