Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help me understand...
Help me understand...
2008-05-04, 2:54 PM #1
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

I found it in connection with http://www.obamatruth.org
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-05-04, 3:15 PM #2
Please summarize because I'm not watching a clip of some Youtube user acting smug over the internet.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-05-04, 3:35 PM #3
Watched about two minutes, seems like a joke.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2008-05-04, 4:01 PM #4
Huh.

That's really weird. It's not funny enough or obvious enough to be a joke, but it's too wildly inaccurate to be serious.

Edit: Oh, he's a Paulbot. I guess that means it's serious.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-05-04, 4:19 PM #5
But even Ron Paul supporters aren't THAT illogical, are they? He didn't even disagree with Obama, he just sort of repeated over and over again that we went to war with Iraq over 9/11, which is true if you're looking at it from the perspective of why the president said we went to war, but doesn't make sense if you're trying to say that there IS actually a link. Then he starts disagreeing with the war itself, following that up with "this is why obama is dumber than me."

If I'm not mistaken, Paul and Obama both agree on this issue anyway, don't they?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-05-04, 4:28 PM #6
But he's just a Youtube user.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-05-04, 4:45 PM #7
Originally posted by JediKirby:
But even Ron Paul supporters aren't THAT illogical, are they? He didn't even disagree with Obama, he just sort of repeated over and over again that we went to war with Iraq over 9/11, which is true if you're looking at it from the perspective of why the president said we went to war, but doesn't make sense if you're trying to say that there IS actually a link. Then he starts disagreeing with the war itself, following that up with "this is why obama is dumber than me."

I actually voted for Paul, so I'm not trying to make a blanket statement about all his supporters, but yeah. I've known quite a few Paul backers and there's a large subset of them that are just completely wacky; this guy sounds just like pretty much everyone in that group. He obviously has very strong opinions, but it's also clear he isn't well-informed.

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, Paul and Obama both agree on this issue anyway, don't they?

Yeah, they do.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-05-04, 5:58 PM #8
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
But he's just a Youtube user.

I think this is the key. Youtube has given *******s who don't have the attention span to write out their moronic rants a voice. All they need to do is turn on the camera, open their mouth and upload, exposing the entire internet to their uneducated and cretinous viewpoints.
:master::master::master:
2008-05-04, 6:19 PM #9
I think the problem is that PCs and Macs come prepackaged with video editing software. If you're not smart enough to pirate or legally own an expensive editing program, you don't need to be making videos. That's free-market of intellectual internet ideas!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-05-04, 6:26 PM #10
A large number or Ron Paul supporters went over to Obama when they caught up to reality and realized that he would not, in fact, get the nomination.

↑ Up to the top!