Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Grammar query
Grammar query
2004-08-08, 4:37 PM #1
I'm writing a summary of a literary evaluation type article for East of Eden. Now in this summary, would it be okay, or bad if I were to actually refer to the article?

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-08, 5:21 PM #2
...Huh?

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-08-08, 5:23 PM #3
Ask your teacher!

I don't think it matters, anyway.

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin
2004-08-08, 5:52 PM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
I'm writing a summary of a literary evaluation type article for East of Eden. Now in this summary, would it be okay, or bad if I were to actually refer to the article?

</font>

Umm...what is a "summary of a literary evaluation type article?" Is this just a literary evaluation of the story or a summary about an article of literary evaluation? How does this relate to a grammar question?

Clear up your question. Oh, we write big papers and essays too...

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (or something of this matter. Just smile.)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!