Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Awesome pandora project
Awesome pandora project
2008-05-21, 8:40 PM #1
Lollll mac only
http://www.bitcartel.com/pandorajam/index.html

Still really really awesome though. I think im going to buy it.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-05-21, 10:14 PM #2
So how long until Pandora blocks this? It's got to be totally breaking their licensing. This is almost identical to downloading music of the past, only you get limited choice in what you download, instead of specifics.
2008-05-21, 10:33 PM #3
Never!

:hist101:

Actually I hope they dont kill the whole project. having the desktop app is really nice. I dont care if they take away the recording ability. Just let me use the desktop app!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-05-21, 11:45 PM #4
US only :(
2008-05-22, 7:58 AM #5
Yeah, Pandora used to work in Canada then they suddenly started blocking it. Probably did the rest of the world at that time, too. Sucks, I enjoyed it.
2008-05-22, 8:03 AM #6
Originally posted by Aglar:
Yeah, Pandora used to work in Canada then they suddenly started blocking it. Probably did the rest of the world at that time, too. Sucks, I enjoyed it.

The government knows best. :ninja:
woot!
2008-05-22, 11:38 AM #7
They only had licensing for the USA. The labels refuse to give them licenses for other countries. Although if you're lucky, some areas of Canada still work, due to some ISPs sharing a larger US IP subnet.
2008-05-23, 8:11 AM #8
What's the quality like, though? If it's all 128k I'll pass.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT

↑ Up to the top!