Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Boom Chocolate!
Boom Chocolate!
2004-08-08, 4:18 PM #41
Got this when punching in random stuff:

"I guess that you are Stalin from Cuba! Am I right?"

Eh?

------------------
Some of you should learn to think a bit and discover - *gasp* - that someone can dislike Michael Moore, Kerry, and Bush!
-Wolfy
2004-08-08, 4:39 PM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Roach:
Those are neither sitcom characters nor are they dictators.

</font>

It matters how? A sitcom by defintion is a situational comedy. Stargate is NOT a situational comedy. Nor is Star Trek, or Survivor, and many other things that have been listed so far.

I don't think it matters.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-08-08, 5:27 PM #43
I win again! You are player number 59 to have chosen really bored from clicking no all the time. I knew you were really bored from clicking no all the time from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

er...

------------------
yay for not posting much ever
enjoy.music
yay for not posting much ever
2004-08-08, 7:12 PM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
It matters how?</font>

It matters because that is the kind of characters it would most likely have in it's database. It's be like me celebrating stumping it by choosing a camp councilor for Friday the 13th.

------------------
Roach - Gyring and gimbling in the wabe...
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-08-08, 7:24 PM #45
I was trying to be Fidel Castro, and it thought I was Nick Tortelli from Cheers.

Huh.
2004-08-08, 8:38 PM #46
YOu probably need to read up on Castro a bit... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
"If I had a dollar for every time I had sixty cents, I would be Canada."
"Should slice indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected without, I thought, proper consideration."
"I like the concept of people, but people ruin it."
"It has come to my attention that some of you have thumb-drives. They are cool."
--@%
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2004-08-09, 3:28 AM #47
Hmph.

Maybe there are just more similarities than people think.
2004-08-09, 3:34 AM #48
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cybrid81:
I stumped it with Lois from Family Guy.

</font>

Funny, I stumpted it with Brian from Family Guy.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-08-09, 3:42 AM #49
That's funny, because it was able to guess Brian for me.

I think now that everybody is doing it, it's getting messed up since you can add your own characters and questions of you win.

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin
2004-08-09, 4:08 AM #50
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Well, I win this round. You are player number 838 to pick Brian from The Family Guy, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Brian from The Family Guy.</font>

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I win again! You are player number 458 to have chosen Lois Griffin from Family Guy. I knew you were Lois Griffin from Family Guy from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.</font>

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.
2004-08-09, 4:17 AM #51
So far it got Antonio from Wings, and Joseph Stalin. It couldn't guess Larry from Perfect Strangers though.

------------------
"I'm praying for mayhem, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down..."
"I'm praying for mayhem, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way, I wanna watch it all go down..."
2004-08-09, 4:20 AM #52
It even got frank burns from mash
But doesn't have luke skywalker
------------------
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls

[This message has been edited by Boco (edited August 09, 2004).]
nope.
2004-08-09, 5:16 AM #53
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Boco:
It even got frank burns from mash
But doesn't have luke skywalker
</font>
Well, were you playing Luke Skywalker the dictator or Luke Skywalker the sitcom star?
2004-08-09, 6:08 AM #54
Don't point out my faults, anyway, it seems to have movie characters anyway.

------------------
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls
nope.

↑ Up to the top!