Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Xbox Theft Spurred Fla. Slayings"....
"Xbox Theft Spurred Fla. Slayings"....
2004-08-09, 6:50 AM #1
http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040809_123.html

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Police said the attack was the brutal culmination of an argument between Victorino, an ex-convict, and one of the victims, who is believed to be Erin Belanger, 22. She was singled out for a beating so vicious that even dental records were useless in trying to identify her.</font>

Unreal...

------------------
[="Rememeber that history isn't how the corporate controlled media made it look like. Read between the lines and free your mind. Evolution is the birth of equality and the anti-thesis to opression." - Immortal Technique=]

Massassian since: March 12, 2001
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2004-08-09, 6:52 AM #2
0_o

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.
2004-08-09, 6:53 AM #3
At least they didnt blame it on videogames...

------------------
mir·ow ( V ) Pronunciation Key (meer-oh)
Someone or something that possesses unfathomable awesomeness
2004-08-09, 7:12 AM #4
So, let me get this straight... these guys brutally murder six people because they were kicked out of a house they didnt own?

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-08-09, 7:12 AM #5
I hope those guys burn. all this over a f***ing x-box.....

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.
2004-08-09, 8:08 AM #6
wow ive heard that lal over the news except they all managed to exclude the part about how one of the four adults was an EX CONVICT. OH! i wonder whats more like to stir crime. a game related thing. or an exconvict. GAME GAME! EVIL EVIL BURN IT BURN IT (repetition adds...effect [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif])

------------------
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]

↑ Up to the top!