Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I need some help with the installing of JO single player levels!
I need some help with the installing of JO single player levels!
2004-08-08, 12:01 PM #1
Hi everyone!

There is something I worry about... It has been two SP levels that didn't work... I install everything like said, in a file in GameData... After that, I must load the level in the game, but it doesn't appear! Please help me with that!

------------------
Goldor...

the one who controls everyone and everything!!!
Goldor...

2004-08-08, 1:27 PM #2
No one is understanding my problem?

------------------
Goldor...

Goldor...

2004-08-08, 3:38 PM #3
What's happening? I posted in the wrong forum?

------------------
Goldor...

Goldor...

2004-08-08, 3:50 PM #4
Have you tried launching the level through the console? I.e. at the menu screen in JO, hit SHIFT + ~ and then type map mapname where mapname is the name of the pk3 file.

------------------
Run: forgetting passwords on a regular basis.
Run: forgetting passwords on a regular basis.
2004-08-08, 10:48 PM #5
You don't place generally any files in the Gamedata folder. Some simple maps are installed by placing the file in the Base folder. More advanced levels are installed in a subfolder in the Gamedata. The subfolder name should be the same as the level name, preferable. Those campaigns you load as a mod through the game menus.

You must have installed some update to use the Gamedata subfolder mods, because the 1.0 version of JO does not contain load mod in single player.

------------------
Frozen by ICARUS
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2004-08-09, 1:13 AM #6
I haven't a clue, but you probably should wait more than a few hours.

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-08-09, 11:54 AM #7
Thank you everyone!

I downloaded some new patches (version 1.03 and 1.04 I think...) and the levels worked! Thank you!

------------------
Goldor...

Goldor...

↑ Up to the top!