Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → People sicken me
People sicken me
2008-06-02, 12:32 PM #1
http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=0de91ee8-d58f-4a29-8151-008678604815
The guy who was killed went to my high school, he's a year older than me. I didn't know him very well, but we had a lot of mutual friends. He was probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met and completely selfless. It's just absolutely horrible that something like this could happen to such a great person.
2008-06-02, 12:34 PM #2
Let's see, one guy from my high school was killed when these guys tried to rob his house not knowing he was home. So they killed him. Another guy was killed in a roadside bombing in Iraq. That's all I know of.
2008-06-02, 12:36 PM #3
Yeah that sucks.

Stupid randomity of the world.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-06-02, 2:04 PM #4
A good friend of mine from highschool joined the marines right after graduation. He survived two tours in Iraq. He got wounded once, and was in a dozen or so firefights. He came home and became a sheriff's deputy. Then drove his squad car off the highway while responding to a call. His fiance was already pregnant.
2008-06-02, 3:24 PM #5
Quote:
The vehicle involved will have a missing passenger-side chrome mirror and possible passenger side-body damage.

A black, L-shaped mounting bracket for the mirror should still be attached to the passenger side.
Well great, now the guy knows to get his mirror fixed so the cops can't find him.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2008-06-02, 3:47 PM #6
Welcome to life.

I've had a lot of friends die in the last few years. Sucks.
D E A T H
2008-06-02, 4:13 PM #7
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Well great, now the guy knows to get his mirror fixed so the cops can't find him.

If he couldn't figure that out before, he probably won't now, and that will make catching him all the easier.
Life is beautiful.

↑ Up to the top!