Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → help me with a prank
help me with a prank
2008-06-03, 4:22 PM #1
all massassis who want to help me **** up someones car who ****ed mine up and it cost me $2000 and was life threatening.

I will tell you the story later, but basically, I almost died. My brake lines were cut.

I need something like water in the gas tank, poke holes in oil filter.

If this is too rough for massassi, PM me or give me another good forum where I can discuss this.
2008-06-03, 4:24 PM #2
wrap caution tape around the entire car so that nothing of the car is visible
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-06-03, 4:24 PM #3
Saran wrap
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2008-06-03, 4:26 PM #4
SAJN might have an idea.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-06-03, 4:32 PM #5
how about water in the gas tank?
2008-06-03, 4:34 PM #6
Hide various meats under the seats.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2008-06-03, 4:37 PM #7
Get some window paint (the stuff people use to write "For Sale", etc on their windows) and paint the inside and outside of ever window on the car.
Pissed Off?
2008-06-03, 4:38 PM #8
One of the guys I know wrapped someone's car in duct tape.

Or had his car wrapped in duct tape. One or the other.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2008-06-03, 4:51 PM #9
Put something sticky/gooey under the exterior car door handles. (Honey, molasses, peanut butter, ect). I had this done to me once back in high school by my girlfriend's ex. While it's a dirty trick (no pun intended) it's subtle, and they'll never expect it until it's too late. I was pretty ticked when it happened, but it wasn't a big deal, and it's not difficult to clean up.

I do not reccomend the saran wrap, or duct tape thing, because unless you actually hate the person I've seen this method have really bad after effects. Since I live in Texas, it gets really hot in the summer, and one time someone saran wrapped someone's car in our school parking lot, and it all melted to the car. I don't even want to imagine how much of a pain in the *** that was getting off.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2008-06-03, 5:09 PM #10
This only works on older models, but take the bulbs out of their headlights.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-06-03, 5:11 PM #11
Put a slice of bologna on the roof on a hot day. Put a nice round hole in the paint. >:3
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2008-06-03, 5:12 PM #12
PEEEEZ

Or cover the car in water and flour. That's a pain and a half to get off.
Think while it's still legal.
2008-06-03, 5:27 PM #13
Just an FYI before someone mentions it, the frozen shaving cream trick doesn't work. Not only do shaving cream cans not hold as much as you'd think, but the volume is created through the mixture of the propellant, cream and air. It needs to be propelled from the can to produce any significant volume. Just like if you used a large bottle of shampoo to make a bubble bath, you could probably fill up a small swimming pool with bubbles if you poured the soap as the pool was filling, but just dumping the soap into the pool won't do anything. It needs to be agitated.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-06-03, 5:30 PM #14
If this prank needs to have a permanent effect, you could pee into their cowl. The smell will never go away, every time the A/C fan comes on their car will smell like a urinal.

BTW, the cowl is the plastic grating between the hood and windshield. The windshield wipers sit on top of it.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2008-06-03, 5:32 PM #15
Someone I know got a key to the person's car (from their significant other) and rolled down the window. Then they spread broken glass on the ground, making it look like the window had been smashed.
2008-06-03, 5:44 PM #16
Originally posted by Emon:
Just an FYI before someone mentions it, the frozen shaving cream trick doesn't work. Not only do shaving cream cans not hold as much as you'd think, but the volume is created through the mixture of the propellant, cream and air. It needs to be propelled from the can to produce any significant volume. Just like if you used a large bottle of shampoo to make a bubble bath, you could probably fill up a small swimming pool with bubbles if you poured the soap as the pool was filling, but just dumping the soap into the pool won't do anything. It needs to be agitated.

Why'd you have to say that? :argh: I was waiting for someone to suggest it before i brought up this point.

Anyway, someone put gum in one of my friends keyholes once when I was in highschool. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really really need some extreme revenge. Very messy and nearly impossible to clean up.

Or wait until they leave their windows open just a bit and fill the car with Styrofoam packing peanuts.
2008-06-03, 5:45 PM #17
Put poop under the carhandle and when they reach down to open they'll find a pleasant brown surprise.
Back again
2008-06-03, 5:45 PM #18
Why didn't they just smash the window?
2008-06-03, 5:50 PM #19
Lets also assume that I dont want to get caught as they will know its me.
2008-06-03, 5:50 PM #20
I think splashing HCl would be more fun.
Back again
2008-06-03, 7:20 PM #21
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:
Saran wrap

Yes?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2008-06-03, 7:38 PM #22
Vaseline on the windshield wipers.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2008-06-03, 8:30 PM #23
Get them charged for attempted murder?
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2008-06-03, 8:39 PM #24
Originally posted by Crimson:
If this prank needs to have a permanent effect, you could pee into their cowl. The smell will never go away, every time the A/C fan comes on their car will smell like a urinal.

BTW, the cowl is the plastic grating between the hood and windshield. The windshield wipers sit on top of it.

this

then film the reaction and post it here
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-06-03, 8:45 PM #25
Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:
Get them charged for attempted murder?

But that would be the smart and obvious thing to do. Clearly it's not acceptable.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2008-06-03, 9:07 PM #26
There's always the old "fill the car with concrete" methodology.

I like that methodology.
D E A T H
2008-06-03, 9:28 PM #27
if any of the doors are unlocked, go in and lock all the doors and pour glue into the keyhole
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2008-06-03, 9:31 PM #28
You should just key something clever onto the car.....
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2008-06-03, 9:34 PM #29
Originally posted by landfish:
if any of the doors are unlocked, go in and lock all the doors and pour glue into the keyhole
also fill the handles up with thickened epoxy.

o.0
2008-06-03, 10:06 PM #30
My friend and I once talked about how terrible it would be to tie a black, (that is, racially black) clothed mannequin to the back of someone's car in such a way that they would not see it when pulling out of a parking spot, but it would drag from the back of the car as they drove. Creativity can add to the heinous factor, like filling the hollow cavity with balloons full of ketchup that might burst when hitting a bump. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but people's reactions to hate crimes and strong racism could really be taken advantage of from the standpoint of a prankster, as long as you never never ever get caught. That'd suck.

God that would be terrible, I kind of feel bad writing it now.
2008-06-03, 10:11 PM #31
Guys.

Zoso
2008-06-03, 10:26 PM #32
So? What if some Lizard-Man of the New World Order embarrassed him? Also ZoSo = Alpha
Back again
2008-06-03, 10:28 PM #33
ZoSo is seriously deluded if he thinks he can pull a prank on a reptillian and not get caught.

Mother****ers can read minds, man.
2008-06-04, 12:16 AM #34
AIDS tainted needles under the door handle
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-06-04, 1:40 AM #35
Yeah, how about we don't encourage illegal activities here...
omnia mea mecum porto
2008-06-04, 8:20 AM #36
Just a note, he changed the first post. Originally it said something about requesting harmless pranks.

↑ Up to the top!